Falcons At Dolphins Game Thread

jfalconsp

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If 1st team can't put up points...personal accolades means shyt.

to be fair though, with the amount of breathing time the defense has had this game you can't help but be happy with their performance tonight. And they are missing quite a few starters in the secondary. So week one defense should be very ready for the Eagles. It's this oline that scares me

Don't be a homer.....don't tell me you weren't disappointed with our 1st team performance.

Facts are facts.

Unacceptable performance. Do I think it's correctable ? Only by adding quality oline. If you can't protect 100mill man in pocket.

Nothing else matters.

Facts are facts but that doesn't mean individual performances don't deserve credit.

Don't be a homer.....don't tell me you weren't disappointed with our 1st team performance.

Facts are facts.

Unacceptable performance. Do I think it's correctable ? Only by adding quality oline. If you can't protect 100mill man in pocket.

Nothing else matters.

He's automatically a homer because you came in with your negative Nancy crap. Lol ok.... Edited by A Dog Named Brian

Facts are facts.

Nothing else matters.

So I'm a homer for liking Clayborn. I can give whoever I want accolades and you can keep your opinion.