I May Be A Homer But

Guest facelessman07

You're a homer? I respect you for admitting it, most don't

But I vehemently disagree with your claim. OBJ's catch creams all over Julio's and is one of the greatest catches of all time

But I vehemently disagree with your claim. OBJ's catch creams all over Julio's and is one of the greatest catches of all time

I agree that OBJs catch was better than that rookie season catch. But this one, with Cromartie holding his right hand is close. Still not better cause OBJ got a TD and had to reach against his body's momentum (very difficult)

Falcons won that game vs colts. Giants lost game vs Cowboys. Julio catch was better due to outcome of the game

Guest facelessman07

Falcons won that game vs colts. Giants lost game vs Cowboys. Julio catch was better due to outcome of the game

The outcome of the game makes Wholio's catch better?

No, it doesn't. Horrible reasoning

We're judging CATCHES here brah, not game outcomes

Guest facelessman07

We need to pay Julio. Now.

More than likely we already have an offer for him. He just needs to accept it. $40+ million guaranteed is great money for someone with a constant injury bug

Folks like to salivate over the OBJ catch but the Brent Grimes INT on Calvin Johnson was better IMO. Grimes' vertical was insane, hes a defensive back that showed outstanding hands and it was against the best WR in football.He dont get enough credit for that grab.

Edited by FentayeJones

Grimey's catch was just as good in my opinion. OBJ caught his with three fingers while almost horizontal but Grimes jumped to the second floor to get his. The big difference is one was a regional broadcast on Sunday afternoon and the other was a national broadcast on Sunday night.