Official Israel Thread

This post in particular was straight-up nonsense:

Calm yourself, kid. When you encroach(or are given land from the UK) that was not theirs or yours, killing and driving the citizens away is not war as again, killing civilians is not war. It is murder. After all, our law enforcement and military battling the Branch Davidians does not classify as "war" despite the fact that they had guns and shot back.

What war was fought for them?

DailyExpress-March1933-judeafrontpage.jp

Only one of the biggest.

Yes, I'm familiar with the Balfour Declaration. And the Sykes-Picot Agreement and the Mandate for Palestine and the Peel Commission and all that too. That doesn't make posts like the above any less horseshit.

Good, so long as you realize it was a boycott and not a declaration of war, and that it was in response to horrific anti-Semitic violence at the hands of Nazi brownshirts and state-sanctioned discrimination after Hitler came to power.

Also know that many neo-Nazis use this image in their propaganda to justify the Holocaust. I'm not calling you an anti-Semite or a neo-Nazi, but just be aware of the company you keep.

And no, WWII was not fought for the Jews.

No one justifies the holocaust. It's the same 6 million figure that was thrown around relentlessly in the New York times since 1900. It keeps your emotions in a vice and it is what it is.

You can call me an antisemite. I am totally fine with that. It's not pathological as suggested by the other guy. It's for some rather logical reasons.

I know the company I keep. Do you?

No one justifies the holocaust. It's the same 6 million figure that was thrown around relentlessly in the New York times since 1900. It keeps your emotions in a vice and it is what it is.

You can call me an antisemite. I am totally fine with that. It's not pathological as suggested by the other guy. It's for some rather logical reasons.

I know the company I keep. Do you?

I guess I do now. I thought you were just a dimwit prone to conspiracy theories and trying to be edgy, but if you wanna call yourself an anti-Semite, knock yourself out. Literally, use a brick or something.

Troll thread in response to something in another thread I missed? Or just troll?

The Iran Deal thread was being derailed by a spirited debate as to whether secret Jew-lizards run the world or if Israel is a shining paragon of virtue that has never done anything wrong (these being the only 2 acceptable positions, of course).

So I made this thread for them, and Mojo decided to reveal himself as a Holocaust denier.

The Iran Deal thread was being derailed by a spirited debate as to whether secret Jew-lizards run the world or if Israel is a shining paragon of virtue that has never done anything wrong (these being the only 2 acceptable positions, of course).

So I made this thread for them, and Mojo decided to reveal himself as a Holocaust denier.

Care to show me where I said that?