Freeman And Coleman Snubbed In Cbs Article.

Yep

No mention of Devonta Freeman or Tevin Coleman in article. They decided to interview Lacy instead who isn't 30 and Peterson who doesn't have an elite QB or plays on a passing offense.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/pete-prisco/25281270/why-the-glamour-running-back-isnt-coming-back-in-a-qb-driven-nfl

Edited by Hands Up Don't Shoot

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand this. I'm usually not a thread nazi but this is an article about star RB's like Lacy, Gore, and Peterson that makes no mention at all of the Falcons and is posted in TATF by saying our RB's got snubbed. They weren't snubbed at all, why would you think that they were?

Why would they pick those RBs over ours? Our RBs are newerer to the league so more aware of what's going on with change in trends. Plus Peterson doesn't even play for an elite QB.

just stop while you're ahead bro.i know that sounds rude but I'm just trying to help man

Like why would they pick Lacy over Freeman/Coleman? There's no justification. I can sorta see Peterson or Gore but that's because they've been around for awhile and can give veteran opinion.

Like why would they pick Lacy over Freeman/Coleman? There's no justification. I can sorta see Peterson or Gore but that's because they've been around for awhile and can give veteran opinion.

what has either came close to doing that Lacy hasn't beside get drafted by the falcons. Lacy has back to back 1000 yard seasons with 20 scores. Like it or not these days that puts you among tops in the league

what has either came close to doing that Lacy hasn't beside get drafted by the falcons. Lacy has back to back 1000 yard seasons with 20 scores. Like it or not these days that puts you among tops in the league

Why not McCoy or Foster? Once again media biased against small market teams like Falcons. Edited by Hands Up Don't Shoot

bruh, just stop. You make it seem like you're shedding tears over something that's not that big an issue

If anything, guys like Coleman and Freeman should be interviewed because they are part of the new wave of backs and entering league when backs are less important.

Article coulda asked why they decided to play running back.

Edited by Hands Up Don't Shoot