Mic'd Up: Kemal Ishmael

Sponge

It's funny how many people thought Ish was a poor player last year. His last 8 games were very good. 87.5 passer rating allowed. That's the equivalent of a QB playing like Kyle Orton. He's not great, but he's definitely a good third safety.

I'll be your TATF designated driver. Mouthwash is in the glove box.

Lol, watch his tackles. I've watched that clip several times. I really like the guy, but he makes zero solid tackles in that particular clip. He's physical and hyped up, but my little league coach would be yelling at him for his technique.

I seriously considered taking screens of every halfway tackle he made, but it's not that hard to see. He's running into them, he's physical, but he's not wrapping them up. Whether they go down or not, that's not tackling, that's bad form, and bad form will get you beat more times than not.

Edited by jaschart

Lol, watch his tackles. I've watched that clip several times. I really like the guy, but he makes zero solid tackles in that particular clip. He's physical and hyped up, but my little league coach would be yelling at him for his technique.

I seriously considered taking screens of every halfway tackle he made, but it's not that hard to see. He's running into them, he's physical, but he's not wrapping them up. Whether they go down or not, that's not tackling, that's bad form, and bad form will get you beat more times than not.

His solid tackling was pretty much his strength last year. After William moore's all or nothing hits he was a breath of fresh air to a tesm that was notoriously bad tacklers

Ish got lost too many times in the passing game last year for me..... he was out of position alot.... i dont know if it was him not knowing what defense they were in or if he just didnt know the defense.... he is average at best...

nobody knew the defense last year, coaches included lol

Ish got lost too many times in the passing game last year for me..... he was out of position alot.... i dont know if it was him not knowing what defense they were in or if he just didnt know the defense.... he is average at best...

He really only got lost a couple of times in a deep 3rd, which is where he had no business being anyway.

Ish isn't a FS to me that's where they had him last year. He is more fit for SS because of his physicality and willness to hit I actually not worried if William Moore goes down