Quinn Press Conference 8/25

hjerry

Dan Quinn confirmed Rex Grossman here for a workout.

Quinn said he's happy with the other two guys he has, Yates and Renfree.

Quinn wouldn't commit to signing Grossman immediately.

Dan Quinn said Antone Smith (hamstring) is not ready yet. Quinn said he expects Desmond Trufant (shoulder) to do some things this week.

Quinn said Hageman is cleared to return to practice off concussion

I call bs on #2

/purple before someone lectures me on why they say the right things

Yeah but it is coachspeak....Quinn won't speak ill of any singular player - he will just send "the Turk" for the playblook and coaches office meeting. Nothing in the media though.

Looks like Tru is unlikely to play if he's just getting back into practice. I mean at least it's Trufant but I'd still like for him to get some reps in preseason

Hags needs to play Saturday and get some more film to work on technique. He's already 25 so he's got to get it going here

Both RB's should be back, thank god cuz I'm sick of watching Terron Ward slowly run into the backs of the Olineman for a yard

Devonta and Tevin padded up

Willy Mo, Antone Smith, Akunne working with athletic performance staff

Desmond Trufant didn't appear to fully participate in defensive back drills coming off shoulder injury.

Yeah but it is coachspeak....Quinn won't speak ill of any singular player - he will just send "the Turk" for the playblook and coaches office meeting. Nothing in the media though.

I think Quinn is more straight up. He will say you are released and maybe you can hook on with another team.NEXT!