Who Are Your Falcons (And All Nfl) Fantasy Sleepers?

xskyx

Guest Dirty Bird Nation ®

I called Worrliow being a sleeper, and people are taking notice. I think Hank will be a major sleeper too if he can stay healthy. I was really concerned with how he turned on his knee. after one of his catches. It looked like he was going to twist his knee 360; if he tries to turn like that in-season and someone even nudges him there then that's going to crack.

My Falcons sleeper is Tevin Coleman. Much as I like Freeman, I think Coleman will end up taking over the starting gig midway through the season and shred a path through Fantasy league depth charts quickly. His beginning of the year value is low, but his end of the year value has some major potential, all of which is subject to Freeman's performance.

Far as NFL sleepers go I thought I'd show you mine via my NFL.com free league Fantasy Roster... I haven't drafted for my pay to play league yet (Sep 1st).

Draft%20Roster.png

I took Matt Ryan, Julio, Roddy, the falcons defense, and matt bryant. And my backup running backs are Devonta Freeman and Tevin Coleman. The other guys in my league think i'm crazy, but Freeman and Coleman have a lot of upside and same goes for the Falcon's defense. Do you guys think i'm crazy, too?

Nah. The Falcons' defense is debatable, but at the very least I would've taken them as my #2 and started them against teams like TEN, CAR, TB, and MIN. Maybe even NYG too since Eli doesn't seem to have much chemistry going with ODB yet, and tends to become a turnover machine with pressure.

I would pick Tamme as our biggest sleeper. He has produced well when he has had chances to start, and it looks like he'll be our starter over Toilolo (though Toi has looked better than last season).

I don't think he'll be a top 10 TE or anything. But only 6 TE's had more than 6 TD's last season and only 11 had 700+ yards. I'd consider him a #2 option, while most drafts have him going undrafted.

He sat behind Dallas Clark in Indy and Julius Thomas in Denver. The year Clark went down with injury, Tamme had 4 TD's and 631 yards in only 10 games (0 receptions the first 6 games). I don't see us running it in 10+ times from inside the 5 yard line, so this is the pick I'm making. If Toilolo wins the starting job, you'll know not to take my advice for fantasy in the future...