• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Red, it's not really an us vs them thing. A big group split off for various reasons and more power to them. its just hilarious that everything Danight has been saying was validated in this thread is all, when they have been calling us crazy when it gets mentioned(a number of them still come back to "post").

It's really not a big deal. Post wherever you like, they just finally got busted on it is all. That being said, they probably do have a lot more traffic and posts going on than rivals does currently, but we are trying to build it back, including having a mod presence to keep things cool, but not oppressive. He is actively working on trying to work through the outstanding issues, and everyone seems ready to turn the page. Hopefully, we will have some good posting going on when football truly starts, especially during rivalry weeks.

JB dont post here no more?

JB hates this place now...though if I had been banned as many times as he has, lol.

There is really about ten of us now posting, 6 regulars really. It should pick up some as things get closer to the season and games that matter, I am seeing others popping in again.

Like I said, I can't blame anyone for going to the other board. I'm just stubborn and didn't want to leave.

So your trying to make me look crazy over there?

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out how you get your users. When you know they all come from here.

You guys barely post except to spam people's pm's.

But I'm impressed you did it in pm. When datman came back you guys bum rushed him.

With Bubbles, Sycola in the open.

You all have no idea how to get users except from here.

Saints fans would probably feel differently if this was Saints report.

Really?

So then what happened to the conspiracy of us wanting this place shut down?

How would we get users?

I'd like an answer.

Guest facelessman07

Sorry about my PM regarding rivalscentral.net I'll try and watch PM's concerning Rivalscentral.net

I wasn't trying to steal rivals as they can post wherever they want including rivalscentral.net

Rivalscentral.net.

Wait, was that rivalscentral.net you said?

Just want some clarification

Red, it's not really an us vs them thing. A big group split off for various reasons and more power to them. its just hilarious that everything Danight has been saying was validated in this thread is all,

Lmao hardly. Everyone is calling danight crazy because he has legitimately been acting f***ing crazy since the split. He either spouts half truths while EXTREMELY exaggerating and completely twisting the circumstances, or outright makes crap up.

But I mean if you want to blindly believe the **** he and WFW says, that's on you. Nearly an entire population, that's been here for years, doesn't just up and leave for no reason... and nearly the consensus agreement of that population, who have actually seen both sides, is that those two have gone off the deep end.

Lmao hardly. Everyone is calling danight crazy because he has legitimately been acting f***ing crazy since the split. He either spouts half truths while EXTREMELY exaggerating and completely twisting the circumstances, or outright makes crap up.

But I mean if you want to blindly believe the **** he and WFW says, that's on you. Nearly an entire population, that's been here for years, doesn't just up and leave for no reason... and nearly the consensus agreement of that population, who have actually seen both sides, is that those two have gone off the deep end.

How I deal with asshats is not your concern. I'm here daily dealing with it.

Ask the regs over there. I have no issues with. So "everyone" seems a half truth that is a little exaggerated.

I think JP has fully become aware of problems here. and I believe those who really wanted to get this place back to what it was, tried. There was some who cared more about keeping the fire alive.

So on that note. I am stepping out of this thread. and if anyone brings this fire/drama to other threads, then they should be dealt with (even if it is me). Be well everyone and hope to see others drop this thread. If someone honestly wants to talk, then Private message the person you have a problem with and work it out, because there is chimers are just causing problemst. We all seen it over the last couple of days when WFW and Dago were talking. there was multiple chimers there.

So I am out of this drama. and will be contributing to making this place better.

Namaste,

Sorry about my PM regarding rivalscentral.net I'll try and watch PM's concerning Rivalscentral.net

I wasn't trying to steal rivals as they can post wherever they want including rivalscentral.net

Rivalscentral.net.

You know we don't give a crap about talking about other websites right? The conversation that went along with the threads and posts is what caused the others to be locked and hidden. You can say rivalscentral.net till you grow old and pass away and it would be cool by us. Would be a long weird and boring discussion, but as long as it doesn't spark other unwanted behaviors have fun mang! shrug.001.gif