They Just Sent Up Taker Vs Lesner 3

Trouble

Probably because the WWE doesn't allow blood under by accident. No blade jobs anymore.

people expect you to bleed in a cage match but since the WWE doesnt allow it. They kinda went to cheesy outcomes.

I was wondering where that went as well. well dang they did go to a cheesy role.

and I know last night I would have been pissed to watch brock just pass out.

Chairs are basically banned, piledriver is banned unless you get permission. Words like "title belt"are banned, Its "championship belt" now. Also "wrestlers" is banned they are "supserstars".

Ohhh yeah choking someone out with a wire or cable is mega banned. Thats what got Daniel Bryant fired from nexus. Its the Beniot thing.

Considering they just let Jon Stewart decide a title match does this surprise anyone? What a horrible product as of late.

I agree, didn't like that. I could live with the Undertaker vs Lesnar, the ending wasn't so bad for me. I think they may be playing it off as a 'strategic tap', knowing the ref wasn't watching trying to get Lesnar to break his hold.

The Stewart thing was terrible though, it was a title for title match and you have it decided by an interference, really?

I will say though, that I think they are doing MUCH better than before. The whole 'authority vs good guys' thing was getting WAY too old, where it was basically two sides, and the 'mighty powerful bad authority interfering with matches and stacking the deck against the 'good guys', and JBL with insanely ridiculous bias saying some outrageous things to defend the authority's side. It is scripted, but it's supposed to seem real..if that was real then it's like....whoop-de-do...you won a match with 3 people helping you. Several people team together to prove they can win a match against one guy, doesn't seem worth it and it's kind of embarrassing lol.

Now though, they have different types of feuds that we're seeing, which I like. Rollins is also doing more of standing on his own, and has had some good matches. I wish they would stop this theme of someone helping him in a match though. At least now it's for different reasons(usually someone else having a feud with his opponent), but even so I say they should either have him win matches on his own or have a new champion.

If he comes back to lose again he might wonder why he came back just to keep putting guys over. The guy is a legend so dont treat him like Dolph Ziggler lol

Exactly, someone even suggested Sting vs Ziggler at Wrestlemania. They of course suggested that Sting win, but to me, thats not a big enough matchup for Sting.