Falcons Team Outlook 2015

Shredman

The Good

O

M Ryan

Flawless

11 of 12 172 yds 2 TDs

Thats what you are gonna get outa M Ryan when he has Time to Throw, and as suspect as the run blocking has been, no doubt the pass protection has been very good, vs 2 decent Front 7s

Didnt see Much of J Jones Tonight, but we Know What he Can Do, #Gamewrecker

Hankerson has won the #3 WR spot, as we expected, and I hate to say it, but Roddy better Make some noise when he comes back, Because Hank looks like a Great #2 possibly even a solid #1 on Some Teams.... great pick up this offseason

C Mooney is about to Take Dimarcos Job, was not just the 59 yd Catch and run, he is a Beast of a lead Blocker , His Hands are Great , he runs crisp routes and he just looks Hungry on every snap, say hello to your New FB Falcon Fans....

The O Line, Pass protection looks Great

Run Blocking, not so much, feel pretty good that the run blocking will Improve, it dont have to be Much, just the threat of the Run will Make M Ryan a Top 3 QB in Passer Rating IMO with the Pass Protection he is Getting and the Weapons he has...

The D

wow, just wow

This Starting Unit not only looks Improved, they look down right Scary, and we have not even seen any Blitzes , a big reason for that is we have played both games without One of the NFLs Premier Corners D Trufant....

Barring Injury , this unit can do what saints did in 2013 and go from worst to a top 10

The D Looks Fast , Strong and Hungry

all the D Line Guys look like they have tremendous burst off the line, AC, Babs, PS, TJax they all look great, Beasley getting in on the action as well with 3 great pressures in his few plays tonight, and the LBs look even better, Reed showed the speed tonight , he and Worrilow were all over the Field , Durant followed up his great show last week with another solid effort Tonight, Worrilow looks to be on a dif level , and thats saying something for a Guy who averaged 13 and 1/2 Tackles a Game the last 2 yrs, he will flourish in this Scheme, This is as Good and Deep a LB Unit as we have seen since we Had Tuggle Talley and Bennett ....

The Secondary ???

not seen all the starters on the Field together Yet, and they will play much dif once Tru is back and the Left Side is shut down every week....

Jury still Out till we see Tru and Moore out There Together...

Special Teams

They are Special

Very Special

The Coverage Unit has Gotten even Better (I Know Scary Huh) with Bradford in there along with our other Aces, Stupar, Weems, Smith and Beirmann , there was no where to hide, With Bosher Booming 60 yd Punts , Most Units he would have out Kicked the Coverage, Not This Unit... we have been One of the better Coverage Units since K Armstrong has been here, and Quinn just gave him more fast Toys with the LB Depth he added this offseason, Namely Allen Bradford who looks just Beastly on Coverage ....

add to That the Most Clutch Kicker in the NFL and the Best Return Man of All Time... you are looking at the Best Special Teams Unit in the NFL, and its really not even Close.....

The Starters on all 3 Units look ready to get to biz for Birds

ok thats the Good

I saw some Bad too

The Running Game

It Has to get better, like I say, I am gonna give it a pass for now because we have yet to see our top 2 Backs,, but yea, it needs to get a lot better....

we have not seen much of the TEs , what we saw tonight was not encouraging , LT and TM with a big Drop each , and Tamme was a big reason we gave up a Safety (granted he was in there with some 2s and 3s on the line and TJ at QB) still he clearly missed his assignment on the Safety....

The Second and Third String Guys Got Busted up pretty Good in the second str8 Game, on both O and D, The Depth is better at Certain spots, (mainly front 7) but when the Big Guns Go out of the Game, Pretty clear there is no leadership on the Field getting guys in the right spots

we can not afford to lose any secondary Guys, Southward and Collins are no where close to NFL Starters atm, adams looks like he could be a decent Nickle Guy, but yea, we may need to add another Corner as we move forward here, The Back up Safetys look ok , Godfrey and Ish both look solid but Corner, there is zero depth ...

in a perfect world , if we lose no starters we can contend...like this yr, and i aint talking about just for the Div....

But its not a perfect world , and Injuries Happen, and if they happen along the O Line or in the Secondary , Falcons could be in some trouble....

still

gotta be thrilled with what can do with our Starters and a Real HC....

Saints get Ravens and Patriots two top 5 teams, the falcons get titans and Jets two bottom 5 teams... The Falcons did look great playing teams that haven't made the playoffs in 10 years. It's not even a good evaluation of what they have on the field this year. Still I think they could be ranked around 15 to 20 in power ranking right now.

wellll one played good after us and played a defense that has been stand up for a while..... the only just sucks.

So you bragged about beating a bad team. On team suck and the other had a rookie QB playing his first game and made a bad decision leading to an int. Stopping a decent drive. Edited by Aquietguy

Nobody is bragging about anything. Good god the swamped disease starts early. We are encouraged by how we have looked. We will know more after the Miami game. What don't you inbred bastages understand about that?

Really? The way some Falcon fans are acting? What have you been reading?

Really? The way some Falcon fans are acting? What have you been reading?

Its because you have the swamper disease that rots part of your brain. It's what has been telling you the saints have a chance...this year, the last year, the year before that....

So you bragged about beating a bad team. On team suck and the other had a rookie QB playing his first game and made a bad decision leading to an int. Stopping a decent drive.

where did I brag about us beating a bad team? we lost to the jets (minus the starters). and we beat a rookie but they went through and kicked butt against the rams.

Its because you have the swamper disease that rots part of your brain. It's what has been telling you the saints have a chance...this year, the last year, the year before that....

If swamper disease means being able to read, yes I have it. Some Falcon fans need it.