We Need A Backup Qb

KRUNKuno

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We Need A Backup Qb

Been saying this for years. We've been lucky. Ryan's only missed two games in seven seasons. Thanks to Sackmaker.

Most teams would struggle with their #2 QB having to start a significant amount of games. We would absolutely suck with either of our back ups, because we are still a passing team with a non existent east west finesse running game.

We better find a better back up in case the inevitable happens. I don't know who's out there, but Kerry Collins could come off his couch and play better than these mofos. Scary.

Refree is fine. They just need to actually let him play with guys who aren't gonna fumble & let him stay out there rather than pulling him after 3 plays. Let him play with guys who know what they are doing & give him some time to find a rhythm & adjust to the speed of the game.

certainly isn't. The reality is that there really isn't anyone available that would be considered an upgrade. If there is I don't know who it is

Yo Lover would probably be a better option. I think it's time for TATF try outs yet again. I've been promoting it for 14 years now. It might be time. I'm gonna start working out just in case. I think I could at least get one of those corner positions.

Yo Lover would probably be a better option. I think it's time for TATF try outs yet again. I've been promoting it for 14 years now. It might be time. I'm gonna start working out just in case. I think I could at least get one of those corner positions.

I can take Kroys spot myself

The Chiefs have Chase Daniel and Aaron Murray battling out for their backup QB job behind Alex Smith. I say trade for one of them. I have wanted both of them as Matt Ryan's backup for years now. Saints made a mistake not keeping Daniel around as their eventual replacement for Drew Brees.

I don't know much about Daniel but I would take Murray in a heartbeat. Had him in the fifth round of my 2014 mock. May never have a decent NFL career, but there is no doubt in my mind he would be better than Yates or Renfree. No doubt.

you could count on one hand the number of teams that would do well with their backup QB. **** a lot of teams dont have a good starting QB. we'd be sunk. rex freakin grossman isn't gonna change anything.

I disagree that other teams are sunk after their #1 QB is out, but I do agree Rex Grossman wouldn't be much of an upgrade.

This year's Titans and Jets are not good teams, but their backups and #3 QB's have been better than both of the Falcons' (IMO). Mettenburger/Whitehurst & Killpatrick/Petty are far more competent than Yates/Renfree.