Predictions For Tonight's Game

jdawg4876

what are some of yalls predictions for tonight's game mine as are follows

1. tevin coleman will play, freeman will be held out until next week.

2. brooks reed will start tonight

3. I think our run game will improve marginally going from I think 2.2 yds a carry against the titans to 3.0 yds a carry

4. Jacob tamme will get his first reception as a falcon

5. The starting defense will register one sack and one fumble. I dont see an int from the starting group mainly bc ryan fitzpatrick is going to short ball us all night.

6. I think we will be winning after the starters leave 13 to 6

what do yall think?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams will struggle to move the ball with the 1st units in the game...Jets more than the Falcons so I'll predict 13-0 Falcon as the starter leave the game. Yates will then come in and stink up the joint with a couple of turnovers

The Starting defense will control the game from start to finish...Even Collins will show improvement.

what are some of yalls predictions for tonight's game mine as are follows

1. tevin coleman will play, freeman will be held out until next week. (One or the other will play if not both)

2. brooks reed will start tonight (I just assumed that he wouldn't)

3. I think our run game will improve marginally going from I think 2.2 yds a carry against the titans to 3.0 yds a carry (Run game has to improve and it can't look fluky)

4. Jacob tamme will get his first reception as a falcon (Not sure that we'd tip our hand as to how we'll use our TEs unless it's base offense")

5. The starting defense will register one sack and one fumble. I dont see an int from the starting group mainly bc ryan fitzpatrick is going to short ball us all night. (Someone will get a pick...I'm expecting defensive pressure, besides...Fitz will not play the entire game.)

6. I think we will be winning after the starters leave 13 to 6 (I'm not seeing how they'll score 6 before the starters go out. That teams a pure mess.)

what do yall think?

My thoughts... ^^^^^^

Both teams will struggle to move the ball with the 1st units in the game...Jets more than the Falcons so I'll predict 13-0 Falcon as the starter leave the game. Yates will then come in and stink up the joint with a couple of turnovers

The Starting defense will control the game from start to finish...Even Collins will show improvement.

I think the jets will be able to move the ball on us in spurts thats why I give them 6 pts will be a lot of shallow crosses and passes to tes with a strong run attack from them, lets not forget hageman is not playing, and babs is built to get to the qb not stop the run

I think the jets will be able to move the ball on us in spurts thats why I give them 6 pts will be a lot of shallow crosses and passes to tes with a strong run attack from them, lets not forget hageman is not playing, and babs is built to get to the qb not stop the run

I think that we will continue to be stout against the run with Jackson and Soliai in there. We have real line backers now so i don't think that those Shallow cross will be automatic against us like before.

I think that we will continue to be stout against the run with Jackson and Soliai in there. We have real line backers now so i don't think that those Shallow cross will be automatic against us like before.

hope your right but they got some talent. dont let the geno smith thing fool yall they brought it some talent to turn that team around sooner than later only really missing a qb

Yeah...real LBs...LOL....

Now Our line backers suck too?? Wow what a fan base! Everything Falcons suck! Other team's players are great. What a buzz kill this board is sometimes. And even when the team does well, someone is getting blasted like Hawley for last week's game even though Ryan wasn't touched.