Gonna Be In Atlanta Next 3 Days

lostone

Where are you staying? Lemme guess, a Motel 6 somewhere on the perimeter...

If you need a good place to set up shop I'd recommend the Hightower Station, you could probably rake given the people you'd be begging from there.

Avoid Buckhead, you probably don't wanna spend that kinda dough.

I would actually suggest a Braves' game, they suck this year so tickets should be cheap which as we all know is right up your alley.

Falcons training camp is free, as long as you can splurge for the gas to get out to Flowery Branch.

Whatever you do stay away from downtown, especially if you're driving your own car... They actually make you pay for parking down there.

Where are you staying? Lemme guess, a Motel 6 somewhere on the perimeter...

If you need a good place to set up shop I'd recommend the Hightower Station, you could probably rake given the people you'd be begging from there.

Avoid Buckhead, you probably don't wanna spend that kinda dough.

I would actually suggest a Braves' game, they suck this year so tickets should be cheap which as we all know is right up your alley.

Falcons training camp is free, as long as you can splurge for the gas to get out to Flowery Branch.

Whatever you do stay away from downtown, especially if you're driving your own car... They actually make you pay for parking down there.

Most of this trip is a tax write off. I think I am doing the complete opposite of what you said ...

My wife refuses to go to a place where when you leave your room, you walk outside ... this was waived when we went to Punta Cana.

I think we are paying 20 for parking wherever we are staying. If we can catch training camp, that would be great!

Thank you Guvment

Edited by lostone