How Does My Team Look, Advice On Proposed Trade.

Team is 10 man league with 10 teams. This is my first time playing anything other than fantasy baseball.

QB: Ryan

RB: Shady

RB: Gurley

WR: Brown

WR: Green

Flex: Amari Cooper

TE: Cameron

Kicker: Matt Bryant

Defense: Texans

Bench:

QB: Carr

RB: Dunbar

RB: Bush

WR: Terence Williams

WR: Dorsett

TE: Vernon Davis

Was just offered Aaron Rodgers and Beast Mode for Ryan, Green and Shady. Pretty sure this is titled in his favor but not sure (maybe offer Cooper instead of Green). He lost Kelvin Benjamin and is need of a WR and I'm not sold on my RB situation.

Edited by Malachore

Team is 10 man league with 10 teams. This is my first time playing anything other than fantasy baseball.

QB: Ryan

RB: Shady

RB: Gurley

WR: Brown

WR: Green

Flex: Amari Cooper

TE: Cameron

Kicker: Matt Bryant

Defense: Texans

Bench:

QB: Carr

RB: Dunbar

RB: Bush

WR: Terence Williams

WR: Dorsett

TE: Vernon Davis

Was just offered Aaron Rodgers and Beast Mode for Ryan, Green and Shady. Pretty sure this is titled in his favor but not sure (maybe offer Cooper instead of Green). He lost Kelvin Benjamin and is need of a WR and I'm not sold on my RB situation.

The difference in value at QB between Rodgers and Ryan is not significant to justify adding a #1 receiver. Is it a PPR league? Shady for Lynch is a slight upgrade, but again I don't think 2 slight upgrades are worth a #1 receiver.

He wants a #1/2 WR, make him pay...

The difference in value at QB between Rodgers and Ryan is not significant to justify adding a #1 receiver. Is it a PPR league? Shady for Lynch is a slight upgrade, but again I don't think 2 slight upgrades are worth a #1 receiver.

He wants a #1/2 WR, make him pay...

Yeah it's points per reception. Would you say maybe a slightly lesser WR like T. Williams and Shady would be worth the trade? I'm realy worried about my RB situation.

Without knowing Gurley's situation, I would be hesitant to trade any of your RB's. I worry about the Seattle O-line, but being a PPR league, beast mode is either going to get a lot of dump offs, or have to stay in the block passing plays, so its totally unpredictable.

If he is desperate, see if he will do a Green for Lynch straight up. Then you have 2 top backs and a potential elite Flex if Gurley comes in and crushes. You still have Brown, and Cooper, and every year there is a Martavius Bryant that pops up that nobody saw coming.

Just food for thought, other guy sounds desperate, so you have leverage.