Falcons In Madden 16 Video

I've been playing the EA Access release on Xbox One... It's fun. Looks better. Plays more fun than 15. My only problems are Positions being wrong, but thats to be expected... I mean, is Ricardo Allen really gonna be a 60's FS, or our starting OL all be around 70, or Hageman to be our #3 ranked DT, etc etc. i like that Hankerson is fast again, and that Coleman is fast. Its been fun. Good additions.

well Allen isn't proven at all and thrown in that position by the new staff. There's no way you can honestly expect the ratings guy to know much about him

Can you take pics of certain player models/faces? I already noticed Beasley's player model is way off. They gave him dreads and he had a generic face. Some player models/faces I'm curious about:

Rashede Hageman

Jalen Collins

Desmond Trufant

Not many players in the game have their face scanned. Mainly popular players and some rookies get thiers scanned.

Was 02 Culpepper? If it was that was the first Madden I ever bought lol. 04 was dope. Franchise mode in that was crazy good. Training Camp, The draft, Player progression, and Trades were all pretty realistic. Awsome game not to mention the sound track "I Ain't Neva Scared" ahaha so many memories.

Yep. 2002 was Culpepper and 2004 was Vick.

**** I'm sticking to 15 this **** look exactly the same smh.they need to bring the qb vison back Im Tried of bull poop passes people would do running 20 yards back and the qb completes a pass after doing a 180 spin

Yep. Would love for them to bring back the vision cone. I was a big fan of it. It actually made you have to look to where you wanted to throw the ball.

I uploaded another video from our Twitch Broadcast Falcons vs Seahawks. My colleague was doing the commentary not myself on this one.(Keep in mind video was uploaded from Twitch.tv and features the hosts talking with viewers from chat answering questions and such)

My friend was the Seahawks and I was the Falcons of course smile.png. Game starts towards the end of 2nd Qtr.

Edited by Deus Legend