Falcons In Madden 16 Video

Deus Legend

Hey guys. I was playing Madden NFL 16 last night and started a connected franchise with our Falcons. I broadcasted this on twitch.tv so the video was extracted from there and contains commentary by me communicating with viewers of the live. So I apologize for that being there. There aren't many videos of the Falcons in Madden 16 available yet so I thought I would throw this one up.

Anyway, this is our week 2 matchup @Giants. The game was played with 3 minute quarters on All-Pro Difficulty. We were 1-0 going into the game smile.png

Check it out below and see if we win, enjoy!

Edited by Deus Legend

Madden always make obvious subtle changes like play calling screen, in game presentation features, and line-ups, stuff like that. Rarely do they make play changes. Particularly when they finally get it right.

Whats funny is that the all of that is the same as last year, they didnt even bother to change that lol.

Visually it looks identical to Madden 15. They didn't even bother to change the on screen presentation graphics. One thing that has always allowed me about Madden is how on other EA games over the years they've paid to get a real network's broadcast graphics but have never done that with Madden. NBA Live has always had the real TNT, ESPN, ABC broadcast graphics and last year NHL 15 introduced the real NBC, NBCSN presentation graphics. But they've never done it for Madden or back when they used to make a baseball game years ago. One thing about the MLB: The Show series is while they don't have the real broadcast graphics for a network the ones they have on their game are very realistic looking. The Madden graphics really aren't. They're lame as crap.

2004 was my favorite followed by 2002. But I will say 15 was my favorite on the next gen systems. Didn't like any of the ones on the PS3.

Was 02 Culpepper? If it was that was the first Madden I ever bought lol. 04 was dope. Franchise mode in that was crazy good. Training Camp, The draft, Player progression, and Trades were all pretty realistic. Awsome game not to mention the sound track "I Ain't Neva Scared" ahaha so many memories.

When was the last year before PS3 came out? Was that 2004? That last year on PS2 was freaking amazing. They had the game perfect back then. I loved everything about it and would actually sit down and play it a lot.

Then it went to PS3 and I absolutely hated it every year.

Got it on Ps4 last year and it was ok, but still no where near as good as the last year of PS2

When was the last year before PS3 came out? Was that 2004? That last year on PS2 was freaking amazing. They had the game perfect back then. I loved everything about it and would actually sit down and play it a lot.

Then it went to PS3 and I absolutely hated it every year.

Got it on Ps4 last year and it was ok, but still no where near as good as the last year of PS2

Madden 05 with Ray Lewis on the cover. I think that was the year they added the hit stick.

I've been playing the EA Access release on Xbox One... It's fun. Looks better. Plays more fun than 15. My only problems are Positions being wrong, but thats to be expected... I mean, is Ricardo Allen really gonna be a 60's FS, or our starting OL all be around 70, or Hageman to be our #3 ranked DT, etc etc. i like that Hankerson is fast again, and that Coleman is fast. Its been fun. Good additions.

Who buys games for graphics? Heck 2k14 and 2k15 on next gen looked alike and played like last gen. 2k16 looks exactly like 2k15, does that mean it's not worth it either.

I'm not defending ea by any means cause I'm ready for a change myself but simply making simple statements about graphics is silly. You would have to actually play the game and get a feel for it and honestly game play is much improved. They could have kept the aggressive catch crap though