Trump Surges, Deez Nuts Polls At 9% In Nc Survey Says

k-train

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Somebody's trolling the heII outta the local news.

http://wncn.com/2015/08/19/trump-surges-deez-nuts-polls-at-9-percent-in-nc-survey-says/

RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Donald Trump’s momentum continues to grow in North Carolina but a certain independent candidate is holding their own.

debate3434.jpg?w=228&h=174CLICK HERE TO VIEW 30 PHOTOS OF CANDIDATES FROM THE MOST RECENT REPUBLICAN DEBATE

In the latest survey conducted by Public Policy Polling, Deez Nuts polls in at 9 percent in the state.

Nuts is an independent from Wallingford, Iowa, according to paperwork filed with the Federal Election Commission.

Trump surged from 14 to 24 percent in a month’s time, surging past Ben Carson in North Carolina. Carson is at 14 percent.

Jeb Bush holds 13 percent while Ted Cruz has 10 percent among GOP contenders.

Nuts is tied with Marco Rubio and leads Carly Fiorina, Mike Huckabee, and Scott Walker.

Nuts holds a similar stake in Minnesota where the independent candidate polls at 8 percent.

In Iowa, Nuts polls at 7 percent.

Guest facelessman07

Nah man...

EDIT: Had a neat little meme to go with it, but the sensitivity man...

Just made me think of the Snoop Dogg vid from awhile back

NC

Why are you going in the toilet...

It's time for computer generated districts

Because Pat McCrory & dudes like Thom Tillis.

Seriously.

Our schools have become a joke. We are now the lowest state in the entire 50 when it comes to money spent per student.

Even though the beautiful coastline of Carolina & its outer banks is obviously dealing with a serious erosion crisis, the state government passed a law banning scientists from predicting the rise in sea level.

They are pretty much solely responsible for killing what was becoming a prime filming spot for Hollywood in Wilmington, NC.

I could go on and on.

It's a real shame, because this place was pretty great & still can be if in better hands.

Because Pat McCrory & dudes like Thom Tillis.

Seriously.

Our schools have become a joke. We are now the lowest state in the entire 50 when it comes to money spent per student.

Even though the beautiful coastline of Carolina & its outer banks is obviously dealing with a serious erosion crisis, the state government passed a law banning scientists from predicting the rise in sea level.

They are pretty much solely responsible for killing what was becoming a prime filming spot for Hollywood in Wilmington, NC.

I could go on and on.

It's a real shame, because this place was pretty great & still can be if in better hands.

I voted for pat...

I thought he was different...

♫ Baby was a virgin, that's what she said

So I gave her some Hennessy, she gave me some head

I ****** her on the floor so I wouldn't mess up my bed

Then Lil' Half-dead put his d*ck on her head ♫

I always thought Lil' Halfdead sounded like he would be a fun guy to hangout with.

Man I remember they though he had killed Pac over some stolen Lyrics. Soulja's Revenge, Brenda's Got A Baby. and a few others.

BTW...I know a dude who did that. He got stomped out, urinated on, and they still called the cops.

Man I remember they though he had killed Pac over some stolen Lyrics. Soulja's Revenge, Brenda's Got A Baby. and a few others.

BTW...I know a dude who did that. He got stomped out, urinated on, and they still called the cops.

I recently learned that an associate of TI once peed on Drake while they were attending a movie screening.

http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2015/07/31/meek-mill-drake-peed-on-piss-diss-track

There's a pretty good gif at that link.