• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And this is why this is a doomed venture. People like panther and willy are just antagonizing the situation, WFW refuses to see he had anything to do with what happened, Syco and da night can't stop the finger point pointing...

The human need to be right and rationalize is more powerful than the need for sex. When's the last time you went 3 days without rationalizing something.

My life is rather simple Dez-pool. I put family above everything. Im only here because my wife is doing her hair (that takes for ever it seems like). Once she is done. Im outie.

As far as sycola. He is going to be here everyday. I know that, he knows that. I find it perfectly rational the 2 people that start over there cant seem to stay away from here.

And this is why this is a doomed venture. People like panther and willy are just antagonizing the situation, WFW refuses to see he had anything to do with what happened, Syco and da night can't stop the finger point pointing...

The human need to be right and rationalize is more powerful than the need for sex. When's the last time you went 3 days without rationalizing something.

Ffs im not finger pointing. lol

I'm simply asking him to prove his claims. you guys have been spinning the weirdest conclusions about me..I just want to know how myself personally became a culprit.

but you know, it's not just me.. I've seen comments in tatf insinuating every person who trolls is "from .net" accusations that people are stealing personal information, we're spamming the site in pms...not a single shred of evidence other than (well it just seems like something they'd do)

you yourself jumped in on it without knowing anything other than what donuts and wfw was telling you, and you made it even worse with the hidden agenda talk. creating these elaborate drawn out plans that I supposedly cooked up months ago and staged my own banning to drum up support for a new site.

it's nuts man. most of those guys over there have been friends for ten or more years and just like chatting with each other. this place was just getting too silly.

not to mention those abf clowns, Google boot and whoever else tried to flood the board with stupidity like they used to do here and we handled that amongst ourselves in about five minutes as opposed to the months of chaos they'd rain down over here so that was nice.

First off I already admitted (I) and not just me contributed to the situation. I changed up my ways even before there was a splinter board and people said it wouldn't last. Well it lasted on going on 5 months. This incessant need to who is causing what is ridiculous. I think most of us now are sayin' get in here and post, try and forget the past, and let's make this thing work. Rehashing all dem hurts is not going to fix the situation. If this is going to work we need to let bygones be bygones and start right here and right now.

danight is making some valid points of what happened. I have the proof of some of the things he's talking about because I screenshot them. But I do not want to delve deeper in the board wars fight. I want it to end. This is the Internet people we need to grow up nand move on.

Ffs im not finger pointing. lol

I'm simply asking him to prove his claims. you guys have been spinning the weirdest conclusions about me..I just want to know how myself personally became a culprit.

but you know, it's not just me.. I've seen comments in tatf insinuating every person who trolls is "from .net" accusations that people are stealing personal information, we're spamming the site in pms...not a single shred of evidence other than (well it just seems like something they'd do)

you yourself jumped in on it without knowing anything other than what donuts and wfw was telling you, and you made it even worse with the hidden agenda talk. creating these elaborate drawn out plans that I supposedly cooked up months ago and staged my own banning to drum up support for a new site.

it's nuts man. most of those guys over there have been friends for ten or more years and just like chatting with each other. this place was just getting too silly.

not to mention those abf clowns, Google boot and whoever else tried to flood the board with stupidity like they used to do here and we handled that amongst ourselves in about five minutes as opposed to the months of chaos they'd rain down over here so that was nice.

Syco, let's be honest with each other here. As you and I do not seem to be in a war at the moment. Are you trying to become a regular poster as syco in here again or do you want to remain bubbles? Are you still trying to build up .net, or are you guys wanting to get away from that and be here full time?

I understand the need of the no hold barred site you and tree started and from what I hear you guys have enjoyed no moderation. Are you trying guys to get what you have over there over here? I know that isn't going to happen but I respect your guys right to have it over there. AFMBs is more of a controlled environment and they do have rules (albeit lenient) that they will adhere to. I am going to stick to my belief that when a lot of this started I got reported and you got reported, what happened after that was a mod tried to clean the place up a bit on their own volition. I am sure that was one of the main contributing factors that led to guys wanting a no holds bar site that started the whole thing.

You guys made that site, you say you guys are happy there, so what is the issue we are dealing with now? Can't we have both sites where the posters are free to go back and forth as they choose? If you want to discuss it offline holler at my PM

I was going to post it. But I agree with WFW. It serves no good to keep running in circles. Sycola knows what he done.

I don't need to post it. I'm not trying to stir up the same drama. We need to move on. It was funny for a while. But it's played out.

They won't change how anyone feels about me over there and I'm not trying to change how anyone feels here.

This mb was home to many for years. It's had its up and downs. People come and go with the seasons. Like Rev. You don't change how you feel about them just because they aren't here. They could be on a playboy mb and it's fine.

To me I'll see them when I see them. Nothing but respect for my friends.

Syco, let's be honest with each other here. As you and I do not seem to be in a war at the moment. Are you trying to become a regular poster as syco in here again or do you want to remain bubbles? Are you still trying to build up .net, or are you guys wanting to get away from that and be here full time?

I understand the need of the no hold barred site you and tree started and from what I hear you guys have enjoyed no moderation. Are you trying guys to get what you have over there over here? I know that isn't going to happen but I respect your guys right to have it over there. AFMBs is more of a controlled environment and they do have rules (albeit lenient) that they will adhere to. I am going to stick to my belief that when a lot of this started I got reported and you got reported, what happened after that was a mod tried to clean the place up a bit on their own volition. I am sure that was one of the main contributing factors that led to guys wanting a no holds bar site that started the whole thing.

You guys made that site, you say you guys are happy there, so what is the issue we are dealing with now? Can't we have both sites where the posters are free to go back and forth as they choose? If you want to discuss it offline holler at my PM

is there some reason why you feel like people aren't free to go back and forth?

First off I already admitted (I) and not just me contributed to the situation. I changed up my ways even before there was a splinter board and people said it wouldn't last. Well it lasted on going on 5 months. This incessant need to who is causing what is ridiculous. I think most of us now are sayin' get in here and post, try and forget the past, and let's make this thing work. Rehashing all dem hurts is not going to fix the situation. If this is going to work we need to let bygones be bygones and start right here and right now.

danight is making some valid points of what happened. I have the proof of some of the things he's talking about because I screenshot them. But I do not want to delve deeper in the board wars fight. I want it to end. This is the Internet people we need to grow up nand move on.

would love to see the proof behind what he's said about me

is there some reason why you feel like people aren't free to go back and forth?

No, I agree with you here, so I do not see what the problem is there? Have we not welcomed people back and forth? Have we not said we're happy your board is what you guys want? So this board here is not what people want?

would love to see the proof behind what he's said about me

Someone gave me a screenshot from RC.net, I have it, and it does elaborate on some of the things danight is saying. He has it as well because I sent it to him. I say we just let that go though and stop bringing up this nonsense. He has a greed, I have agreed, and we hope you and the other's will agree. I see no need in hashing out the old problems and going over and over them, because really where is it going to get us?

Like the Beatles said: We can work it out

this is what erks me. I had my situation with Shuswap. Then there was others who chimed in for a good laugh. Then Shuswap was done and moved on. Yet the chimers kept saying stupid stuff.

While joking and ribbing is trying to lighten the mood. There is no need sticking noses into problems that need to be fixed..... Dago and wfw were talking fine (may not have agreed). But it went to crap when these chimers came in.

If they could just stop trying to get involved, the situations would be fixed.

this is what erks me. I had my situation with Shuswap. Then there was others who chimed in for a good laugh. Then Shuswap was done and moved on. Yet the chimers kept saying stupid stuff.

While joking and ribbing is trying to lighten the mood. There is no need sticking noses into problems that need to be fixed..... Dago and wfw were talking fine (may not have agreed). But it went to crap when these chimers came in.

If they could just stop trying to get involved, the situations would be fixed.

True, we are talking it through and being civil. But munky/mash you missed where I have been saying all over this thread I played my part in this but it was also played on me. We are trying to make this work out but some may not be able to see past what happened in the past.

I am willing to look past it and move on like danight said...is everyone else that has a beef willing to do the same? Dwelling on what happened in the past is not going to move us forward people!

No, I agree with you here, so I do not see what the problem is there? Have we not welcomed people back and forth? Have we not said we're happy your board is what you guys want? So this board here is not what people want?

Someone gave me a screenshot from RC.net, I have it, and it does elaborate on some of the things danight is saying. He has it as well because I sent it to him. I say we just let that go though and stop bringing up this nonsense. He has a greed, I have agreed, and we hope you and the other's will agree. I see no need in hashing out the old problems and going over and over them, because really where is it going to get us?

Like the Beatles said: We can work it out

So you can verify what he said about me as incorrect?

So you can verify what he said about me as incorrect?

I thought we were dropping all this? Why at this point does there have to be vindication? I said I am not showing it, hes has it, he asked me not to show it, I think that is a good gesture on mine and his part to say we are done with this. Stay here, go there, be syco, let's just let sleeping dogs lie at this point.

What's done is done, I am not in your differences with him. As far as you and I are considered, I believe we are cool and can remain on the same board with each other without problems. Are we cool then?

I thought we were dropping all this? Why at this point does there have to be vindication? I said I am not showing it, hes has it, he asked me not to show it, I think that is a good gesture on mine and his part to say we are done with this. Stay here, go there, be syco, let's just let sleeping dogs lie at this point.

What's done is done, I am not in your differences with him. As far as you and I are considered, I believe we are cool and can remain on the same board with each other without problems. Are we cool then?

I'll take that as

he's full of it. thanks

Me getting suspended and constantly attacked on here and then trying to defend myself is my stupidity? Y'all brought heat down on y'alls self! Try selling that cheese in Wisconsin...biggrin.png

We still have that sig bet ssk, don't chicken out on that!

constantly attacked? You were the first one to troll everyone. Your prima donna ******** started most of the mess in here. You think just cause your 96 year old *** decided to change your persona that that made you off limits, not a chance grandpa.

You give and you get, but you were too soft and went run to Tuggle,knowing how he would run in here with his pretentious, megalomaniac ban hammer.

Go to tatf and this place would probably get a little better.

That's good bud. Now if the dog was good and the wife was crazy, you'd have a problem. Lol

I've got some of the best news today. All of us are excited. To excited to sleep.

I found out tonight I'm going to be a grandfather. It seems almost unreal to us.

We where the first ones told. It's great.

I'm so excited.

"Hey guys, I have these super incriminating screenshots that would totally prove me right, but I'm not going to show them because I don't want to stir the pot... even though that's exactly what I'm doing by continuing on with these unsubstantiated hollow claims."

You two jokers are so out there and delusional it's ridiculous. Yourselves and Mash are the only ones that even buy it, and Mash is crazy. That alone should tell you something.