• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I got a question. do you really want this board to be like it was? because I see you going back and forth and having hidden agendas. all the time you ask for proof. and when you get it you just disappear. why? I mean someone showed you were something was jacked up ad you just go walking away. to me that is a troll.

So anyhow "if" you are truly here to be on fixing this place or at least walking away with not getting butthurt. then lets squash this real quick with you and I..... me and Shuswamp did semi. I told him good job ribbing me. So can you do the same thing and take the high road?

see you stated several places that you were going to be contacting my previous customer I took pictures for. Why would you do that? honestly why? (also do you need proof? or are you just going to take the bigger man here and admit you know exactly what I am talking about and discuss it?)

tumblr_mdriud09kD1rkrn4ao1_500.jpg

Lol firat paragraph. ...hidden agenda? I've never seen any proof whatsoever to the claims that I asked about. so I'm not sure what you're talking about

two problems here... you just proved my point with how you are. You know flat out what I was talking about and you know what you have been doingng. There was even a thread started by treefiddy that was deleted and it you did the exact thing of saying you were going to be calling my clients.

but luckly for me I saved them. and I am about to do something I said I will never do. but you twisted my hand into doing this.... but here is the private message bewteen you and I........

oh7nnt.jpg

2mwe3r4.jpg

now do you see? does that member come back? are you about to run off let you always do?

1. You proved my point how you play dumb to not doing wrong.

2. this is really messed up you contacting my clients I worked with.

So what is it going to be?

maybe you have already forgotten what was said at the first time I commented to you today.

(((((((((((((((So I got a question. do you really want this board to be like it was? because I see you going back and forth and having hidden agendas. all the time you ask for proof. and when you get it you just disappear. why? I mean someone showed you were something was jacked up ad you just go walking away. to me that is a troll.

So anyhow "if" you are truly here to be on fixing this place or at least walking away with not getting butthurt. then lets squash this real quick with you and I..... me and Shuswamp did semi. I told him good job ribbing me. So can you do the same thing and take the high road?

see you stated several places that you were going to be contacting my previous customer I took pictures for. Why would you do that? honestly why? (also do you need proof? or are you just going to take the bigger man here and admit you know exactly what I am talking about and discuss it?)))))))))))))))))))

see you stated several places that you were going to be contacting my previous customer I took pictures for. Why would you do that? honestly why? (also do you need proof? or are you just going to take the bigger man here and admit you know exactly what I am talking about and discuss it?)

or maybe you are trying to go to your shadows acting like how this means nothing.

See I gave you the choice right off the bat with which people do you want to take OR you could have simply ignored what I said and went back to the cool kids lunch table hoping that no one else picked up what you did................. and you flat out wanted to ask me for proof. rolleyes.gif ...... and now you are acting like none of this matters. rolleyes.gif

I just did it. If you want to play that scenario out then start a thread and have every poster get on there and tell what wrong doing they've done to every poster and when they did it and why they are sorry for it. That will be the longest thread in the history of RC, I guarantee!

Don't forget to include yourself and I'll be there right behind you as well.

deflect deflect deflect

what doesn't compute is why somebody who is as wealthy as you have claimed with an amazing superintellingent family of ninjas would find the need to start so much crap on a message board and hold on so hard to a lie when everyone already knows the truth

back in the day I was joking when I said that this board is all you have but I think that is pretty close to the truth which is why this farce is so important to you and you can't deal with the idea of not lording over this place and being just like everyone else

if maintaining the lie is that important to you, you win man. far be it for me to try to take away your sole source of happiness Alpha Bull. enjoy

deflect deflect deflect

what doesn't compute is why somebody who is as wealthy as you have claimed with an amazing superintellingent family of ninjas would find the need to start so much crap on a message board and hold on so hard to a lie when everyone already knows the truth

back in the day I was joking when I said that this board is all you have but I think that is pretty close to the truth which is why this farce is so important to you and you can't deal with the idea of not lording over this place and being just like everyone else

if maintaining the lie is that important to you, you win man. far be it for me to try to take away your sole source of happiness Alpha Bull. enjoy

Is that how you want to play it high road?

You are a big hypocrite and I can prove it if you like. You and I PMed each other after my change and we discussed a certain poster who you were taking great pleasure in my my new posts getting under his skin. Yeah, we had several of them and you asked me to keep it up but I told you it wasn't an act. I would never disclose that to the regular posters but so far you have been trying to impress the new mod and I will glady let him see what you did there so he knows just what kind fella you are there bud

Time to get off your high horse

As far as having some money? Yeah I do, and I am not ashamed of what my Wife and I have accomplished in life. We have the cars the boats the house and waterfront property, and my girls were/are black belts in karate. Why those things bother you and why you deem it necessary to bring up personal stiff I don't know? That is part of the problem with some of the old crew

As far as being on here a lot? Yeah, I've earned it, I fish and I spend time on here and with my daughters and grandkids. You don't see me asking you (a young man) why you are on here so much but I have a clue as to why that may be though.

Hey, man be happy yourself and don't judge what other people's happiness is...good luck to you fella andiut would be my pleasure if you just put me on ignore if you have nothing constructive to say

Is that how you want to play it high road?

You are a big hypocrite and I can prove it if you like. You and I PMed each other after my change and we discussed a certain poster who you were taking great pleasure in my my new posts getting under his skin. Yeah, we had several of them and you asked me to keep it up but I told you it wasn't an act. I would never disclose that to the regular posters but so far you have been trying to impress the new mod and I will glady let him see what you did there so he knows just what kind fella you are there bud

Time to get off your high horse

As far as having some money? Yeah I do, and I am not ashamed of what my Wife and I have accomplished in life. We have the cars the boats the house and waterfront property, and my girls were/are black belts in karate. Why those things bother you and why you deem it necessary to bring up personal stiff I don't know? That is part of the problem with some of the old crew

As far as being on here a lot? Yeah, I've earned it, I fish and I spend time on here and with my daughters and grandkids. You don't see me asking you (a young man) why you are on here so much but I have a clue as to why that may be though.

Hey, man be happy yourself and don't judge what other people's happiness is...good luck to you fella

unlike you, I got nothing to hide. yah I was enjoying your new persona....I can appreciate good trolling. I cheered on Tom Servo against Saints fans for the longest until he got banned

but that was before I found out that you were baiting posters and then reporting them. that is the issue....it was the one unwritten rule in here. we modded the place ourselves and when you couldn't take the crap you were dishing out....when people started ignoring your old persona....you broke that rule.

don't bother to deny it...you cried harder than a French soccer player to the mods. everyone in here already knows it

unlike you, I got nothing to hide. yah I was enjoying your new persona....I can appreciate good trolling. I cheered on Tom Servo against Saints fans for the longest until he got banned

but that was before I found out that you were baiting posters and then reporting them. that is the issue....it was the one unwritten rule in here. we modded the place ourselves and when you couldn't take the crap you were dishing out....when people started ignoring your old persona....you broke that rule.

don't bother to deny it...you cried harder than a French soccer player to the mods. everyone in here already knows it

Nice try on the deflection after you lay the personal claims

The report record is out there and you can check with any mod and they'll gladly tell you how many times I reported during that time 1 time, and who it was syco, I didn't hide that, and he was given multiple opportunities to take down those posts but he didn't. I guess that rule only applies when I report someone? You didn't seem to mind when they reported me? And according to .net that was multiple times by multiple people...

At this point you can either ignore me if you feel the way you do or we can get this off the thread where no one wants to see it and PM each other.

As for now I'm going out to eat to spend some of that money!

yawn, wait, huh? what did you just say.... did you just try telling me how I was wrong with putting my nose in places it does not belong? and yet here is your second time within the last 24 hours trying to get me involved in it?.... yes please explain that or take a hike and re-evaluate your thoughts.

And for the record I don't think anyone would like "personal" attacks towards them, their career, their family...... I mean I even had 3 of y'all saying you were going to call my past employer and posted their name and contact info.... tell me how that is me liking drama? but if you think it is all just ribbing, then please Rise Up. what is your name, telephone Number, facebook page, job, etc........ I put 10 bucks on it you won't tell the truth. and I put 10 bucks on it that if it happened you would not get mad. biggrin.png

I ain't like reece. I'll pay up.

Keep building up that straw man. Maybe one day he'll come to life and start tap dancing for you.

Nice try on the deflection after you lay the personal claims

The report record is out there and you can check with any mod and they'll gladly tell you how many times I reported during that time 1 time, and who it was syco, I didn't hide that, and he was given multiple opportunities to take down those posts but he didn't. I guess that rule only applies when I report someone? You didn't seem to mind when they reported me? And according to .net that was multiple times by multiple people...

At this point you can either ignore me if you feel the way you do or we can get this off the thread where no one wants to see it and PM each other.

As for now I'm going out to eat to spend some of that money!

so you are giving any mod or former mod permission to state the truth right here? is that what you are saying?

Keep building up that straw man. Maybe one day he'll come to life and start tap dancing for you.

My lawyer come to life? Honestly does it really matter if I got a lawyer or not? The underlyning cause was beyond out of hand........ Do you not agree? or do you need me to be like Syco here and post proof for you?

two problems here... you just proved my point with how you are. You know flat out what I was talking about and you know what you have been doingng. There was even a thread started by treefiddy that was deleted and it you did the exact thing of saying you were going to be calling my clients.

but luckly for me I saved them. and I am about to do something I said I will never do. but you twisted my hand into doing this.... but here is the private message bewteen you and I........

oh7nnt.jpg

2mwe3r4.jpg

now do you see? does that member come back? are you about to run off let you always do?

1. You proved my point how you play dumb to not doing wrong.

2. this is really messed up you contacting my clients I worked with.

So what is it going to be?

tell me how you would like this being done to you?

You called me a black supremacist because I don't feel sorry for you.

Lol.

Calling you the wrong thing does not change the fact that you have no sympathy when the victim of racism is white.

Therefore, your claims of being for equality are a lie.

Whether or not you put blacks before everyone else is not for me to say.

However, you have proven that your goal is not equality.

How can you ignore racism just because the target is not black?

Your agenda is clear and I will not comment on this issue anymore.

My lawyer come to life? Honestly does it really matter if I got a lawyer or not? The underlyning cause was beyond out of hand........ Do you not agree? or do you need me to be like Syco here and post proof for you?

tell me how you would like this being done to you?

And again, what exactly that has to do with me or anything I said, I have no idea. I'm just going to assume you don't know what the term straw man means.

so you are giving any mod or former mod permission to state the truth right here? is that what you are saying?

What that I reported syco? I have admitted that and that has already been verified. I believe they came to find it was one report in 18 months.

So you are deflecting again why it was okay for multiple posters to report me (you gave them a pass) but if I do it you get all bent out of shape and butthurt? Why is that? You don't have the same rules for everyone else apparently?

Anyways this is getting old and not what JP asked for, nor is it productive in this thread. If you have a problem with me in the future we can take it to PMs

What that I reported syco? I have admitted that and that has already been verified. I believe they came to find it was one report in 18 months.

So you are deflecting again why it was okay for multiple posters to report me (you gave them a pass) but if I do it you get all bent out of shape and butthurt? Why is that? You don't have the same rules for everyone else apparently?

Anyways this is getting old and not what JP asked for, nor is it productive in this thread. If you have a problem with me in the future we can take it to PMs

fine...then lets get Jpowers or Mono to confirm it. I'll be happy to admit I was wrong and apologize

fine...then lets get Jpowers or Mono to confirm it. I'll be happy to admit I was wrong and apologize

You don't need to apologize. Why are you looking for some redemption here?

I have stated that I reported syco when everything went down and I admitted it. Most people try to hide when they report someone, but I didn't. You guys went ballistic and said I was reporting everyone. I believe it was Mono that looked it up and told you guys that I hadn't reported anyone for 18 months and even before that it wasn't on RC. I have never reported any RC regular during that period even with all the feuds jb and I used to have.

You can do what you like but Mono is no longer a mod and A good mod would not post things so public. If they want to confirm what I just said they can do it in private and pm it to you. Why would you want to put them on the spot?

Just to get a little deeper into the issue though, you are upset with me because I reported someone (I gave ample warning too) and that bothers you even though many other posters have reported me which they have admitted to and that doesn't bother you can your "WE HAD AN AGREEMENT" DEAL ON RC?

OKAY JUST CHECKING HOW YOUR MORALS WORK

You don't need to apologize. Why are you looking for some redemption here?

I have stated that I reported syco when everything went down and I admitted it. Most people try to hide when they report someone, but I didn't. You guys went ballistic and said I was reporting everyone. I believe it was Mono that looked it up and told you guys that I hadn't reported anyone for 18 months and even before that it wasn't on RC. I have never reported any RC regular during that period even with all the feuds jb and I used to have.

You can do what you like but Mono is no longer a mod and A good mod would not post things so public. If they want to confirm what I just said they can do it in private and pm it to you. Why would you want to put them on the spot?

Just to get a little deeper into the issue though, you are upset with me because I reported someone (I gave ample warning too) and that bothers you even though many other posters have reported me which they have admitted to and that doesn't bother you can your "WE HAD AN AGREEMENT" DEAL ON RC?

OKAY JUST CHECKING HOW YOUR MORALS WORK

no i am asking you to give them permission. i am not putting them on the spot, I am putting you on the spot

you sure seem scared

in plain English

Will you give permission to JP or Mono to verify which one of us is correct? simple yes or no

no i am asking you to give them permission. i am not putting them on the spot, I am putting you on the spot

you sure seem scared

in plain English

Will you give permission to JP or Mono to verify which one of us is correct? simple yes or no

What is your claim? You still haven't answered my question either. You get nothing until I get an answer on why it is okay for other's but not for me? You lose integrity when you play one side of the fence like that.

It's rather obvious from your demeanor after I offered the love branch, you won't be sending me a Christmas card this year!

that is this very thread. and not the first time I see comments like this. so you ribbing at me or you trying to get a rise out of me start drama?

I was responding to des-pool about why you are not allowed over there.

He assumed it was something about free speech.

So I educated him.

Could care less about 'ribbing' you.

What is your claim? You still haven't answered my question either. You get nothing until I get an answer on why it is okay for other's but not for me? You lose integrity when you play one side of the fence like that.

1) my claim is that you are lying about only reporting one person

2) the reason why you are singled out is because I know you are lying

there....both of your requests fulfilled.

now, do you give permission to JP or mono to confirm or deny my claim by showing/telling any and all reports you have made about other posters?

Calling you the wrong thing does not change the fact that you have no sympathy when the victim of racism is white.

Therefore, your claims of being for equality are a lie.

Whether or not you put blacks before everyone else is not for me to say.

However, you have proven that your goal is not equality.

How can you ignore racism just because the target is not black?

Your agenda is clear and I will not comment on this issue anymore.

I guess three offhand words from a co-worker shows whites are not equal.

Lol

1) my claim is that you are lying about only reporting one person

2) the reason why you are singled out is because I know you are lying

there....both of your requests fulfilled.

now, do you give permission to JP or mono to confirm or deny my claim by showing/telling any and all reports you have made about other posters?

Just because you say reported doesn't mean that someone was reported.

I have a pretty good memory and that one person is the one I remember and it was confirmed by a mod at that time and that is what I have to go by.

You still refuse to answer my question, if you do that I will give you permission to have that record pmed to me and you so we both have it.

You won't because your answer will prove you to be a hypocrite...Oh, and when did they put admin by your name? I must have missed that.?

Just because you say reported doesn't mean that someone was reported.

I have a pretty good memory and that one person is the one I remember and it was confirmed by a mod at that time and that is what I have to go by.

You still refuse to answer my question, if you do that I will give you permission to have that record pmed to me and you so we both have it.

You want because your answer will prove you to be a hypocrite...Oh, and when did they put admin by your name? I must have missed that.?

ask your question again and I will answer it

as long as you give your word that you will give permission to Mono or JP to tell us what they know about you reporting people through the official reporting button or through PMs

do we have a deal?