Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tldr

Panthers' Benjamin Carted Off With Knee Injury

106 posts in this topic

It definitely looked worse than a sprain, but you never know just based off of appearances. I still remember P Jerry waking off the field under his own power in that (bears?) game. Never would've thought he would've never been the same afterwards.

TATF logic player from another team gets injured, "hate to see a player get injured, hope he recovers fast" falcon player gets injured "cut him, dimitroff'd"

Here have a cookie

according to some guy named David Newton on twitter, I think he's the panty version of vaughn mcclure for us, they're sending KB for an MRI, on the knee, and Funchess has tweaked a hamstring. According to some other tweets, louis delmas for the dolphins has also been carted off during that practice, and they've had a fight. Not near as good as the Rams/Cowboys fight yesterday though

Terrible. Non contact too. Hope he has a speedy recovery.

Yeah.... Non contact when he was changing direction isn't a good sign.

Hopefully it's just a mild sprain

according to some guy named David Newton on twitter, I think he's the panty version of vaughn mcclure for us, they're sending KB for an MRI, on the knee, and Funchess has tweaked a hamstring. According to some other tweets, louis delmas for the dolphins has also been carted off during that practice, and they've had a fight. Not near as good as the Rams/Cowboys fight yesterday though

The nfl is gonna start fining as suspending players for these camp fights. reportedly Sean Payton told his players if the fight to pack their bags.
papachaz likes this

Coach Ron Rivera said initial tests revealed a sprained left knee for Kelvin Benjamin.

Benjamin is headed for an MRI later today where the Panthers will learn more. Obviously we're not out of the woods here with Benjamin, and Rivera tends to always have an optimistic view toward injuries right after they happen. We'll provide another update later today when Benjamin's MRI results are revealed.

It really is a weird thing when fans are more classy about other team's injuries than our own.

Classy? This is football, not the prom, and eff Sam Baker. He wasn't good healthy, he just racked up some participation trophies.

Common Sense likes this

Another Flex WR for my fantasy team down....

glad I went another direction in my fantasy keeper league

A guy gets injured and all you can think about is your fantasy team?

Another Flex WR for my fantasy team down....

this is why NO FANTASY LEAGUE should ever have their draft before the 3rd pre-season game. Usually once the star players make it through the 3rd pre-season game, you at least know they will be healthy or not on the PUP or IR for the first game of the season.

When you draft too early, these things happen - sorry it happened to you Dirtybird#11.

paulitik and dozer like this

this is why NO FANTASY LEAGUE should ever have their draft before the 3rd pre-season game. Usually once the star players make it through the 3rd pre-season game, you at least know they will be healthy or not on the PUP or IR for the first game of the season.

When you draft too early, these things happen - sorry it happened to you Dirtybird#11.

This.

I would never celebrate an injury. But if KB is out for the year, that would obviously be good news for the Falcons. Doesn't make you classless to point out the obvious.

Exactly, on a personal note, I hope KB will be okay, and nothing happen that is detrimental to his football career. As for the Panties.. sadwave.001.gif

Wow, sucks to hear about KB's injury. As for the Fantasy Football impact, this is exactly the reason my league drafts right after the last preseason game. As for any WR's playing for the Panties, I usually pass them right up because it doesn't matter how big/bad they are, nobody can catch Cam's surface-to-air missiles sailing 20 feet over their head.