Training Camp Updates Monday 17Th

JRid

I've been gone long enough so that I have no idea who this guy is. What little I've seen of his posts indicates he's one of these "I have a schtick and I'm going to run it into the ground" people.

Leave comedy to the professionals folks.

He's so annoying. Every thread that has something to do with the offensive line is derailed by him and his whole "anti-Hawley, Stone Smash" charade. I chuckled intially but the act is very tired now.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually go for the underdogs. I have never seen Hawley play so well he is guaranteed a spot. stone came in last year and played well. r called it and a lot of yall seem to be mad because he was right and seems to still be correct or atleast not so far off. he made one comment in this thread so far and a lot of yall are pissing and moaning like girls. who is the problem. I enjoy your posts "r".

R is a unique TATF character. I can relate to that because I know I myself have been looked upon as being at least two bubbles off level with my opinions and how I express them. R may have an obvious agenda, but it's not anti-Falcon, it's not a subtle plot to overthrow the foundations of the internet. If you find his posts that disturbing, by all means hit the Ignore Button and be free of any further emotional abrasion.

I'm hardly his biggest fan, but I think banning R is not in keeping with the freedom of expression that we take so much pride in as US citizens and also expect on an on-line forum, so long as the person is merely expressing an opinion, even if it's always the same opinion. Can't we all just get along?

R is a unique TATF character. I can relate to that because I know I myself have been looked upon as being at least two bubbles off level with my opinions and how I express them. R may have an obvious agenda, but it's not anti-Falcon, it's not a subtle plot to overthrow the foundations of the internet. If you find his posts that disturbing, by all means hit the Ignore Button and be free of any further emotional abrasion.

I'm hardly his biggest fan, but I think banning R is not in keeping with the freedom of expression that we take so much pride in as US citizens and also expect on an on-line forum, so long as the person is merely expressing an opinion, even if it's always the same opinion. Can't we all just get along?

I would agree with you but I don't think TATF goes by any kind of freedom of speech.

I have noticed several threads and post completely disappear.

Look what he's done to a camp update thread. Might as well just start a new one because this one is ruined. This is absolutely the worst time of year for ANYONE to be killing info thread after info thread. After warning after warning, after even being told to go make his very own threads and say what ever his little heart desires. He still does it... People only have so much patience and after basically a year of something that was old by post #2 yeah his train is about to come in. Quite frankly it would be extremely unfair to all of those who have had Bans/Suspensions happen to them to not do something by this point. The olive branch was extended months ago and apparently he ate it and threw the result back.

I said it in the gameday thread, Biermann is nowhere near a lock for the final roster and I love it. Dude was in there playing deep into the 2nd quarter with the backups. I'd much rather take a fringe guy who could be really good on ST (Bradford) or a guy who looks to have developed in areas of concern (Starr).

Looks to be the end of the road for Biermann in a Falcons uniform.

7Z18dnC.gif

I would agree with you but I don't think TATF goes by any kind of freedom of speech.

I have noticed several threads and post completely disappear.

I don't think he's saying that constitutionally online forums have a right to freedom of speech. I think he's just making a moral appeal that we as a community should be wary of regulating what content is proper and what isn't (with the exception of a few broad rules, like that a thread must be Falcons related). I personally agree that, even though people may find R's repeated rants annoying, they seem to be genuine and they're obviously Falcons related. Posters are free to tease him but I don't think banning is proper in this case.

Edited by likeriver

I don't think he's saying that constitutionally online forums have a right to freedom of speech. I think he's just making a moral appeal that we as a community should be wary of regulating what content is proper and what isn't (with the exception of a few broad rules, like that a thread must be Falcons related). I personally agree that, even though people may find R's repeated rants annoying, they seem to be genuine and they're obviously Falcons related. Posters are free to tease him but I don't think banning is proper in this case.

Except that what he does violates the COC, he's done it repeatedlly and he's been warned to stop it by the mods.

Look what he's done to a camp update thread. Might as well just start a new one because this one is ruined. This is absolutely the worst time of year for ANYONE to be killing info thread after info thread. After warning after warning, after even being told to go make his very own threads and say what ever his little heart desires. He still does it... People only have so much patience and after basically a year of something that was old by post #2 yeah his train is about to come in. Quite frankly it would be extremely unfair to all of those who have had Bans/Suspensions happen to them to not do something by this point. The olive branch was extended months ago and apparently he ate it and threw the result back.

Personally, it takes me less than two seconds to see it's another R thread and move on past it. But that doesn't mean it doesn't aggravate everybody else. I get that.

I was not aware of all that had been going on with R. If I were in your shoes I'd feel exactly the same way. It's bad he failed to heed your warning, but it's worse he refuses to just create a thread and say whatever he wanted like you told him he could. It appears he could have had his soap box, but for some reason known only to himself, that wasn't good enough.

It's a shame some people are too stubborn to go along with even the simplest rules of etiquette and have to be exiled to prevent them from farking things up for everybody else. In short, if da Hammer got to come down then da hammer gotta come down.

I have no problem with R. I have problems with the know it all posters they go back and forth with him. They are more of the problem in my opinion. R likes James Stone. Ain't nothing wrong with rooting for the UDFA. Nobody says squat about the Worrilow fanatics, the Beirmann apologists, or Hawley lovers.