Do We Have Linebackers That Can Cover A Top Te?

caveman

I know that different positions will have responsibility for the TE depending on different looks and the quality of the tight end. But traditionally, a linebacker would be called on for the shorter routes that seem to kill us. Who do y'all think we have that could disrupt and blanket the TE for at least 10 yards?

Let me revise this topic to our ability to limit the effectiveness of an 'average' TE.

Durant and Reed have both been effective in coverage during their careers. I think Worr can do it as well as long as he's not asked to do things that counter his skillset (like twenty yard drops).

I may get flamed but Durant and maybe Reed can. I strongly believe that either Wright lll, Miles Jack, Reggie Ragland, Kentrel Brothers, Jaylon Smith, or Mychal Kendricks will be in a Falcon Uniform next year.

I think Worr gets replaced or back up next year. Quinn likes speed and LB's that can cover. We have struggled mightily these past years.

No, they can't even cover Old crappy Te Tamme!

Other than Durant, our LBS are last in talent in the NFL!

They have heart though.

One Day,

I want us to find a (4.4) SS that can add weight,

like Urlacher and make him are MLB.

I would settle on getting my fav lofton back.

I think Bartu is out best LB to cover TEs though.