Best Place To Rewatch Games?

FalconFan13

Anyone know what the best way to rewatch entire games that you might have missed. Im gonna be working most the time during Falcons games and i don't have Cable/Satellite TV or DVR. I usually just use my computer and a hdmi chord to my TV to watch anything im interested in. So if im at work is their a place i can go to watch games like the falcons and titans one we just had in full.

Free is always best if their is such a thing and if not then cheapest or best site that does it?

Anyone know what the best way to rewatch entire games that you might have missed. Im gonna be working most the time during Falcons games and i don't have Cable/Satellite TV or DVR. I usually just use my computer and a hdmi chord to my TV to watch anything im interested in. So if im at work is their a place i can go to watch games like the falcons and titans one we just had in full.

Free is always best if their is such a thing and if not then cheapest or best site that does it?

It depends on whether you're looking to analyze the games or if you're just interested in watching the TV broadcast. NFL Game Pass is available and you get the game as the original broadcast, in compressed format or the coaches tape from the end zone camera. Plus you get every game from every team pre-regular and post. Great for scouting the next team on the schedule. It cost 69 bucks or 99 bucks for the season depending on whether you're a new subscriber or renewing. Not sure if you're that into it but that's out there. There are some foreign web sites that show the games also but I've had spotty luck at best with those and the quality is terrible. I live in Birmingham, AL and you never know if they're going to show the Saints game or the Falcons here. I got tired of getting to Sunday only to find the Saints game being shown here. I'd scramble to one of the foreign sites and might get it to work 1 out of 3 times. Only other option was sit in the car and listen on Sirrius radio or head to the sports bar. I decided to go ahead and pony up the money for NFL Game Pass and I think it's well worth it.

It depends on whether you're looking to analyze the games or if you're just interested in watching the TV broadcast. NFL Game Pass is available and you get the game as the original broadcast, in compressed format or the coaches tape from the end zone camera. Plus you get every game from every team pre-regular and post. Great for scouting the next team on the schedule. It cost 69 bucks or 99 bucks for the season depending on whether you're a new subscriber or renewing. Not sure if you're that into it but that's out there. There are some foreign web sites that show the games also but I've had spotty luck at best with those and the quality is terrible. I live in Birmingham, AL and you never know if they're going to show the Saints game or the Falcons here. I got tired of getting to Sunday only to find the Saints game being shown here. I'd scramble to one of the foreign sites and might get it to work 1 out of 3 times. Only other option was sit in the car and listen on Sirrius radio or head to the sports bar. I decided to go ahead and pony up the money for NFL Game Pass and I think it's well worth it.

I hate to do anything that gives the NFL more money but you are right I've had Game Pass for 3 years and use it constantly, they have a free trial during preseason I'd give it a shot.

Seems game pass is what im looking for then as long as they do replays or rewatches of it since i can't watch them live. 100 bucks is a bit steeper than i expected though sadly not something i can afford right now just to watch replays. Thanks for the info and insight though to both of yall.