Top 5 A B F Posters Of All Time

Zaphod

• 10 months later...
3 hours ago, WORilla said:

Oh this is the bs were concerned with? Lol

Just like zombies on TWD, one is no big deal, but when they have numbers, watch out. And yet nother one has wondered in...

37 minutes ago, Owsley said:

" nothing to see here folks. They were killed by bombs NOT guns and Islam is a religion of peace "   King Barry Obama 

Time to board up the ABF windows :D

14 minutes ago, silentbob1272 said:

1. Ramen

2. BO

3. Snake

4. Steve Bartkowski (the speaker on Capital Hill, or at a bar near it) 

5. Pencil Pusher

Honorable mentions- WFW & JDave

wait...how does Ramen/Trout get rated about JDave? everyone here knows that JDave is better significant other

6 minutes ago, Dago 3.0 said:

wait...how does Ramen/Trout get rated about JDave? everyone here knows that JDave is better significant other

I like the arguments. The Ramen vs Snake vs Steve are classics.

Jdave is awesome, and happens to be a really nice and respectful guy, again awesome person, but the fights put the butts in the seats and Ramen was pure entertainment. Trout has tapered his lefty stances by comparison to earlier incarnations, although he has been pretty testy again here lately.

On 6/29/2016 at 11:51 AM, Flip Wilson said:

I trust that I am #6 on all of your list.

Flip is Mr. diplomat on ABF.  Every board needs that,. Flip is everyone's friend and that deserves a top 5 in any vote.  

silentbob, I feel the same way about you and JdaveG, both contribute a lot to this forum.  

Not to leave anyone out or to forget someone, I will refrain from naming names, as we have a bunch of good posters here.  

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Flip is Mr. diplomat on ABF.  Every board needs that,. Flip is everyone's friend and that deserves a top 5 in any vote.  

silentbob, I feel the same way about you and JdaveG, both contribute a lot to this forum.  

Not to leave anyone out or to forget someone, I will refrain from naming names, as we have a bunch of good posters here.  

Thanks for the good words my friend.

• 3 weeks later...

Personally, I like posting with nearly everyone here, so making a list is hard to do.There are those I have agreement with more often, and of course, those that I have disagreement with more often. I do not use agreement of opinion as a decisive point of whether I like a poster or not. I look for respectfulness, and for one who at least tries to write a reasoned or appropriate response. One can disagree, and yet still be respectful and friendly. In that way, Holymoses comes to mind first. 

If one is insulting they will surely not be a favorite, but I never put anyone on ignore.

There are many I could list. Flip Wilson, of course, the gentlemen of the board, but really, a list of the best is hard to do. The way to do this is to figure out who is generally tolerated by the most people whether you agree with them often or not. Jdave and Silentbob seem to be good at that.

Of course, doing a list leaves many deserving posters out in the cold.

Edited by AREA 51

19 minutes ago, AREA 51 said:

Personally, I like posting with nearly everyone here. So making a list is hard to do.There are those I have agreement with more often, and of course, those that I have disagreement with more often. I do not use agreement of opinion as a decisive point of whether I like a poster or not. I look for respectfulness, and for one who at least tries to write a reasoned or appropriate response. One can disagree, and yet still be respectful and friendly. In that way, Holymoses comes to mind first. 

If one is insulting they will surely not be a favorite, but I never put anyone on ignore.

There are many I could list. Flip Wilson, of course, the gentlemen of the board, but really, a list of the best is hard to do. The way to do this is to figure out who is generally tolerated by the most people whether you agree with them often or not. Jdave and Silentbob seem to be good at that.

Of course, doing a list leaves many deserving posters out in the cold.

A lot to be said for this method...and thanks for the kind words. Lots of people on both sides of the aisle that I enjoy conversing with on here.