Willymo's Album

Tandy Gossett

W.A.R. said it was called, "The Off Season Pt 2"

I know the interviewer was pissing me off with her irrelevant nonsense while I was trying to watch my Falcons. (yes, mad bro)

Funny you say that. Randy Waters always annoys me. He says perfectly enjoyable witty things during the game -- things that would be fine over a beer. But I'm trying to FOCUS on FOOTBALL, and his little jokes aren't about the game at all.

Have to give him credit, though. When TD said the camera man almost knocked him over, Randy said, "We're a physical crew." That is some funny stuff.

Funny you say that. Randy Waters always annoys me. He says perfectly enjoyable witty things during the game -- things that would be fine over a beer. But I'm trying to FOCUS on FOOTBALL, and his little jokes aren't about the game at all.

Have to give him credit, though. When TD said the camera man almost knocked him over, Randy said, "We're a physical crew." That is some funny stuff.

I thought the coverage left a lot to be desired. Like how about telling us who made the play?

the physical crew comment was the best thing that came out of that booth all night.........