Do Any Teams Carry Just Two Qb's If Not I Want To Be The First

Xfactor

Yates needed to walk home after last night. I was reliving last year when Yates played all 3 quarters and Renfree finally got in very late. I expect Smith and company to keep Yates but if Quinn and Shanahan keep this hack around and Renfree is 3rd on the depth chart again this year something is very wrong.

Yates needs to go kick rocks, pound sand and then go flip burgers.

Renfree comes in marches 87 yards and was flawless. I loved this kid at Duke and again anyone who can take Duke to a bowl game needs to go in the top ten in the draft j/k.

Please Quinn show me you are the coach I think you are, either cut Yates or demote him to waterboy and make Renfree our number 2.

/end rant

I've heard all camp the Falcons coaches want to improve at back up QB. Not sure TJ Yates is the guy. So... That's brings me this thought...

Are the Skins willing to deal Cousins to Atlanta and reunite Kirk Cousins with his biggest fan? Kyle Shanahan. #Falcons

I've heard all camp the Falcons coaches want to improve at back up QB. Not sure TJ Yates is the guy. So... That's brings me this thought...

Are the Skins willing to deal Cousins to Atlanta and reunite Kirk Cousins with his biggest fan? Kyle Shanahan. #Falcons

only thing....they will likely want a trade....who or what do u trade to bring in a pure backup(bc we have our QB obviously)

only thing....they will likely want a trade....who or what do u trade to bring in a pure backup(bc we have our QB obviously)

See if they are dumb enough to take Yates and a player to be named later talk up his playoff win. How the **** he did that is beyond me.

i've always liked both

Mettenberger and Arron Murray

given a chance Renfree may be equal to these 2

The answer to your question is yes

2011 Falcons had just Ryan and Redman --- with JP Wilson on the PS until about week 13 then they activated him

believe it or not I think some team was trying to sign him off the Falcon PS