How Is The Nfl Network These Days

jdawg4876

I have charter and its not included in the base package. the nfl channel and like 5 other channels are an extra 10 dollars a month, is it worth it. last time I saw the station it looked like an even more ridiculous version of espn.

$120 a year is iffy at best. The only thing that might make it worth it, is the games that get replayed during the week for those that don't get to see them on Sundays.

is it worth 10 dollars though

I think it's worth it. I watch it a good bit. There's a good lull between the Draft and Training Camp. Redzone is well worth it during the football season. If your package comes with Redzone, I'd do it. If the Falcons play at 1, I switch to Redzone at 4.

I have it on dish ---But I do not watch the shows --not a fan of talking heads of any kind

I do try to watch reruns of some of the games ---especially next weeks opponent

and I like those re-runs where they splice out all of the down time and the game goes quickly

I got it because it was in a group of channels my wife wanted --not sure I'd pay just to get it otherwise

Great during the season.

Sucks asss in the off season.

I think it would be worth it for you for the season. You gain another perspective on teams and more highlights. More insider information than Espn and more individual team coverage. Good coverage during the playoffs.

Don't forget about Thursday night games as well, even though they usually turn out to be boring games for some reason.

Let me know if you would watch on tablet. If so i can hook you up so you wont have to waste your money

thank you so much I dont have a tablet but my kids both have ipads. im sure I can get it from one of them. I called charter and they said I could try it a month free so Im going to do that first, thank you again

thank you so much I dont have a tablet but my kids both have ipads. im sure I can get it from one of them. I called charter and they said I could try it a month free so Im going to do that first, thank you again

just hit me in a pm and let me know man. Ill trust you with my info lol

I think it's worth it. I watch it a good bit. There's a good lull between the Draft and Training Camp. Redzone is well worth it during the football season. If your package comes with Redzone, I'd do it. If the Falcons play at 1, I switch to Redzone at 4.

yeah I think it would be worth the money for the season, I enjoy the game replays, and some of the folks they have aren't totally a waste of oxygen.........

just hit me in a pm and let me know man. Ill trust you with my info lol

thank you I will let you know after the month, if I want it. one reason I was asking is bc im truly interested in seeing what tampa bay has this yr. everybody is worried about the panthers and saints meanwhile tampa been putting together a quality team the last couple of yrs, my biggest question mark is of course the qb

It's pretty good during the season, and game replays are good. A lot of team analysis, but can't stand all the homer mentality from former player/analysts though. Early offseason is the pits, that is unless you like an over abundance of constant "top ten" lists...smh. With that said, it's still my go to station most of the time.

The NFL Network is worth it if you want football 24 hrs a day. The commentators/analysts/retired football players are not the best but OK in general. Sometimes I think they make up words to sound intellectual but I am not sure since I am not all that smart in my own intellectualosity and at my age, pysicalityishness is not what it once was. You can actually watch the channel on mute and not miss anything.