Are Y'all Seeing What I'm Seeing?

likeriver

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe coaching and scheme does make a difference?

Tyson Jackson has more sacks in the 1st quarter of preseason than he did all last year in regular season.

Worrilow has more TDs in the 1st quarter of preason than he had all last regular season.

Babs has more forced fumbles in the 1st quarter of preseason than he had all last season.

Tyson Jackosn looks much quicker now that coaches asked him to lose weight. , Worrilow being able to attack is right there near the fumbled ball to pick it up and score a TD, Babs back to his original position and being told to attack the ball gets a forced fumble.

All these players were on the roster last year......hmmmmmm

Tyson Jackson has more sacks in the 1st quarter of preseason than he did all last year in regular season.

Worrilow has more TDs in the 1st quarter of preason than he had all last regular season.

Babs has more forced fumbles in the 1st quarter of preseason than he had all last season.

Tyson Jackosn looks much quicker now that coaches asked him to lose weight. , Worrilow being able to attack is right there near the fumbled ball to pick it up and score a TD, Babs back to his original position and being told to attack the ball gets a forced fumble.

All these players were on the roster last year......hmmmmmm

Can't explain that enough Gazoo. I really can't bro!! I keep hearing we had no talent. But 3 players from last season impacted 2 drives. Soliai, Jackson, and Babs. Hmmm

Can't explain that enough Gazoo. I really can't bro!! I keep hearing we had no talent. But 3 players from last season impacted 2 drives. Soliai, Jackson, and Babs. Hmmm

LOL, I was thinking of you when I posted that! What a thing of absolute beauty to watch that pocket collapse with Soliai overwhelming the OL! I'm not sure if I saw him do that last season.

LOL, I was thinking of you when I posted that! What a thing of absolute beauty to watch that pocket collapse with Soliai overwhelming the OL! I'm not sure if I saw him do that last season.

It was rare to see him do it. He and jackson were both playing the wrong gaps and weren't asked to collapse the pocket. A lot of guys didn't get that. They think dline and that's what his job is but in that scheme it wasn't his job. I've never liked a passive defense. Always loved an aggressive attacking defense. My thinking is if we're gonna die...Die Hard!! I hated us losing soft.

It was rare to see him do it. He and jackson were both playing the wrong gaps and weren't asked to collapse the pocket. A lot of guys didn't get that. They think dline and that's what his job is but in that scheme it wasn't his job. I've never liked a passive defense. Always loved an aggressive attacking defense. My thinking is if we're gonna die...Die Hard!! I hated us losing soft.

We have some pretty compelling data from this game to support our contention that the personnel was improperly utilized last year. In one quarter of preseason, several players remaining from last year have looked much better. Heck, Toilolo looks like he's taken to the hands on coaching approach.

This should be a fun week on the boards!

I hate mirror steps. So much.

We have some pretty compelling data from this game to support our contention that the personnel was improperly utilized last year. In one quarter of preseason, several players remaining from last year have looked much better. Heck, Toilolo looks like he's taken to the hands on coaching approach.

This should be a fun week on the boards!

Absolutely.

Well its like DQ has just said head North guys head North.

Nevermind hold the point contain its just get off and straight up attack mode.

Conservatism seems to have left the building.