I Need Tickets

If anyone has tickets to tomorrow's game, that they would like to off load let me know. I'm trying to get as many tickets as possible so I can take a few of the kids at my local parks youth center to the game. Seating isn't an issue since it's the preseason and we'll be able to sit as a group somewhere in the upper deck. Any help would be appricaited and thanks in advance.

sorry bro if you would've posted this yesterday i would've gave them to you week 4 preseason i got you if you do this again

Thanks. It was brought to me yesterday so I decided to check here. I've grabbed a few off stubhub already, once I get off I'll get with the other adults and see how many tickets we have. Thanks for your offer if we do this again I'll defiantly let you know thanks again.

If anyone has tickets to tomorrow's game, that they would like to off load let me know. I'm trying to get as many tickets as possible so I can take a few of the kids at my local parks youth center to the game. Seating isn't an issue since it's the preseason and we'll be able to sit as a group somewhere in the upper deck. Any help would be appricaited and thanks in advance.

I have 2 club level sec 225 I am not going to use. If you e-mail me at daleg3556@hotmail.com I will transfer them to you sometime this evening.

@B_Lo

You do have some negative post but I understand them. (Don't always agree and I will admit I get annoyed) but this is a great thing you're doing!! Have a great day man.

And thank you to anyone that helps him.

dont let his negative posts fool you. Hes one of the biggest homers here.

Are you still looking for tickets? I am planning on going to this one but looks I still have a couple of tickets left. Let me know.

And you are welcome to all 4 tickets for the next pre-season game.

**UPDATE: a friend is joining me for today but you can have all four (and the parking pass) for the next pre-season game. Section 140.

Edited by Gumby5