Trump Leads In Iowa

JDaveG

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole appeal of Trump because he talks back to the establishment guys is kind of bull ****. If I had that much money, I could publicly broadcast all kinds of disparaging comments about establishment candidates. Fact is, dude is in no way, shape, or form qualified to be the leader of the free world.

Eating dinner with the extended family this evening and for whatever reason they stared talking about the cyclorama or whatever (wasn't really listening) but a thought suddenly popped in my head.

How great would a Donald Trump anamotronic be at the Hall of Presidents in Disney World :lol:

It would be hilarious to see Trump mess around and end up as the GOP candidate.

They may not have a whole lot of a choice. He is popular and He has already threatened to not support the republican candidate and run third party. I think the republican establishment is afraid of losing voters to him. They are already going through a tougher battle than the democratic party, which has Hillary and Sanders as the two potential options at this point with hillary in a huge lead.

hall-of-presidents-00.jpg?18072014072010

George Washington bot: I defeated one of the greatest empires the world had ever known, laying the groundwork for this great nation, I had the honor to be chosen as its first president

Lincoln bot: In 1863 I issued the emancipation proclimation that freed the slaves and I preserved the union while giving my life for the country I dearly loved.

Trump bot: Holy ****! Will you look at the rack on that one?

And the same thing is happening now with Hillary. The presence of Trump is just making that process all the more easy for them. The system is gamed as ****.

To be fair, she's been a part of theClinton machine for a long time now. Obama was legitimately plucked out of nowhere. Given that corporate profits are higher than they've ever been in history, it's a group somewhere in the business world.

To be fair, she's been a part of theClinton machine for a long time now. Obama was legitimately plucked out of nowhere. Given that corporate profits are higher than they've ever been in history, it's a group somewhere in the business world.

Be that as it may, Hillary is clearly the choice of the establishment. When (not if) she takes office, the train is going to just keep rolling. Record profits will continue, income disparity will widen, personal freedoms will continue to erode, and interventionist foreign policies will march on.

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. And Trump supporters are too frickin stupid to realize that they are enabling that to happen.

Seems legit (I'm serious)

Trump is really showing how inept the GOP has become. They can't seem to mount a halfway decent presidential campaign. So along comes a guy who has nearly no experience in politics and he completely takes over their election. They have been rolling over for democrats so long they don't have anyone who knows how to win a fight.

Is Trump running a false flag operation to help Hillary get elected?

http://blackbag.gawker.com/is-donald-trump-running-a-false-flag-campaign-to-help-h-1723925057?utm_source=recirculation&utm_medium=recirculation&utm_campaign=thursdayPM

Of course this still wouldn't absolve the GOP base for being mouth-breathing chumps for supporting this disgrace. I have never seen the base of a major political party get totally warped in just the span of two decades.

Trump is really showing how inept the GOP has become. They can't seem to mount a halfway decent presidential campaign. So along comes a guy who has nearly no experience in politics and he completely takes over their election. They have been rolling over for democrats so long they don't have anyone who knows how to win a fight.

If by 'roll over,' you mean, 'throw tantrums on a perpetual basis,' then sure.

If by 'roll over,' you mean, 'throw tantrums on a perpetual basis,' then sure.

That is just cover for their electorate. Throwing tantrums isn't doing much unless you mean getting attention. I really think that the GOP by and large doesn't know what they are doing. Not that they are incompetent in the sense that they cannot do anything but that without a heading a ship will blow this way and that.

That is just cover for their electorate. Throwing tantrums isn't doing much unless you mean getting attention. I really think that the GOP by and large doesn't know what they are doing. Not that they are incompetent in the sense that they cannot do anything but that without a heading a ship will blow this way and that.

I've posted before that GOP needs to figure out what it wants more, money from white baby boomers, or votes from younger voters.