Mashburn At Titans Camps Today. Saw Harry And Jonathan. A Prediction For Friday. And P.i.c.t.u.r.e.s.

first off, I have been moving around a lot this off season. I have been traveling from camp to camp. today I was at the Titans camps. I have included some pictures from today. and will in time include my Falcons pictures. But please be patient, since I have been crazy busy and dealing with some outside issues, and I had a couple friends in depserate help for me to help them with their weddings. So I have been busy busy busy.

--------------------------------------

My day at The Titans camp

So today I went to the Titans. let me say it is trully made for the fans. I walked up and players were walking in the doors right by the gate. so that was pretty cool. and the only rule that was said to me was, "please don't speak to the players while they are entering the building or when they are on the field". which was cool, because I am sure they used to get bothered with autographs. and it stinks telling people you have to go practice and cannot do a autograph.

I went in and they were already on the field practicing.... very very different then the falcons. because the falcons you have to wait 30-60 minutes until you see someone take the field. I looked up and Harry was starring right at me. Mainly because I was sporting falcons gear. but eventually he recognized who I was.

the field is very quiet. even the guys on the sidelines whispered. (not kidding.)

they let you walk all around the field. but they do not want you on the field or yelling is their only rule..... So for those nice shots of them practicing hitting the bags and etc. I was able to get them within just a few feet of me. and that was awesome because I always wanted those shots.

----------------------

Harry and Jonathan talk

after camp I got choked up pretty bad..... I saw Jonathan and waited off to the side before I said howdy to him. he camp up saying how the heck did I make it through security. (because of the falcons gear). I let him know I was up there and wished him the best of luck. I asked him how he felt being under a new team. (of course he said he loved it). but I could tell he really did. in the past he was quiet and just signed. up there he was trying to talk to anyone, and everyone told him thanks for coming there. he is happy with being more involved (and that let me know Mike Smith and Nolan were pushing Jonathan back more then I realized).

as for Harry. well that was different. He really does love it. he is treated like a top WR. and that is something I told him a long time ago to basically stop telling people how great Roddy and Julio was. and today I could tell he really finally got it that he was a somebody..... as for the rest of the conversation, I'll leave it chalked up as a good personal/non related football conversation.

when I went to walk off, I started to feel that lump in my throat..... mock me if you want tongue.png . but I have been out there since 2008 for 90% of camps. so I have seen these guys grow. and today I was very happy for both of them, yet I knew deep down it would be rarely that I ever got to see them again face to face........... anyhow enough with the sad stuff. I really wish them two the best. they are great guys on and off the field. and I happy for them to be playing somewhere that is going to really give them a chance to what they can be.

Pregame in my opinion.

- Mariota will fumble when handing off to the RB. he does not secure it when giving it to the RB.

- - everyone talks how he has not thrown an interception for camp.

- - - mainly because they don't play and rush hard. it is a scheme with softness. and no real rushing..... EVER

- - - yet no one is bringing up when he hands off..... just saying

- A lot of flags will be called on the titans.

- - shirt holding

- - hands in the face on their D-line

- their LT is not good..... therefore I am calling it right now.

KROY BIERMANN WILL GET 2 Sacks in this game if he plays longer then a quarter or two.

----------------------------------------------------------

and here is my pictures. Enjoy, I have added some caption. biggrin.png

fu8gph.jpg

111i60x.jpg

You ever see that guy on the broom picture???? did I capture it right?

harry-potter-wannabe-jumping-into-pool-o

2m6lp9x.jpg

91aphu.jpg

Edited by mashburn*Fibonacci

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good stuff as always Mash. This offseason hasn't been the same without you for real. I was a fan of Mass so I'm interested in heating about his development if you have anymore insight. Also we should know that Smitty ball is exactly what a young QB needs. Can't wait until Friday. Last thing what other camps have you been to and will you be posting your takes and pics on them as well

Great stuff Mash. Looking forward to your Falcons photos, and those lightning shots are awesome!

Great stuff! Awesome pictures. Good to see your pics again. Looking forward to seeing the falcon pictures. Big fan. Keep up the awesome work!

Good stuff as always Mash. This offseason hasn't been the same without you for real. I was a fan of Mass so I'm interested in heating about his development if you have anymore insight. Also we should know that Smitty ball is exactly what a young QB needs. Can't wait until Friday. Last thing what other camps have you been to and will you be posting your takes and pics on them as well

thanks everyone. I will be posting the falcons pictures when I see it being dead around here. :D so it will hopefully give this place something to be buzzing about in the down time.

I have been floating around. I was in Tampa the other week but I ended up shooting an abandoned greyhound dog track instead. :P

I will be at the panthers/Dolphins next wednesday and thursday.

and I might be going back up there to the Titans camp to hang out with Vel and xsyx. but i will be posting that stuff right after I get them edited and uploaded. it usualy takes me a good few hours to properly edit. and then another couple hours to upload them properly..... So for the panthers/dolphins for Wednesday and Thursday, I will have them up saturday more then likely due to drive time.

and if anyone is in the area, hit me up. I am always down for hanging out with other falcon fans.

as for next year, I have big plans. I will be going to our little brothers camps (saints). and I am sure that will be a lot of fun and trash talking. I would not be surprised if security asked me leave, in fear I was recording and going to give it to the falcons. (we know how stupid they are)

Gotta wonder...taking images of lightning. Is that you hinting at Chargers pics next? Red and Black or GTFB emot-nyd.gif

I wanna see these photos of Tampa Bays prac....erm emot-airquote.gifabandoned dog tracksemot-airquote.gif.

bwahahaha. I'll add those pictures in the ABF forum thread for pictures in a couple weeks. I'll send you a PM when I do.

it really was a abandoned greyhound dog track.