Which Team Do You Want The Falcons To Beat The Most This Year?

atlking

I Want Minnesota because of asap ANTONE SMITH vs ADRIAN PETERSON a Battle of the best backs in the league heres why...................

I belive the falcons will win the superbowl this year bc of explosive offense and takeaway defense we have to lean on our strenghts tho heres the MASTERPLAN

#1 Juilio Jones- Feed this man the ball for 1800 yards and 16 touchdowns this year

#2Antone Smith- This year tone will break out and have a monster year 20 tds 2000 yards just feed him the ball 20-25 carrries a game...this guy can fly and make plays he is not the biggest but his football skills are on 1000 feed this man this will be our breakout player he will compete against AP and Bell for the best rb in the league this year i also see gordon having a big year

#3 Matt ryan---Run the ball on every first down and them pass 2nd and 3rd feed tone and use max protect on third and short and fire to white when they are blanketing julio also lean on tolio in the redzone

#4 Hester--Wildcard---Big year on special teams

#5 Trufant---Put trufant on the weakide and Shade help to the otherside and watch trufant island be born aka tufant the tree...

I have tested this theory on madden and i am top 100 i beat up on any and every team check my resume im on ps3 gamertag----SHOWTIME3MILS

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wha?!? wacko.pngblink.pnghappy.png

Listen i am a nfl vetran and with antone smith i see a uncrowned king if he gets his touches....he has been put on limitations but clearly he is a playmaker and if not the fastest rb in the league i can see him having a monster year with touches he can blast a defense at any time i play madden and when i start him i average 200+ yards everygame and i also ran for500+ with tone online vs real competition yes i did

Listen i am a nfl vetran and with antone smith i see a uncrowned king if he gets his touches....he has been put on limitations but clearly he is a playmaker and if not the fastest rb in the league i can see him having a monster year with touches he can blast a defense at any time i play madden and when i start him i average 200+ yards everygame and i also ran for500+ with tone online vs real competition yes i did

Watching NFL games from a couch encrusted with decades of potato chip crumbs and pizza grease does not qualify you as an "NFL veteran".

If you ARE an NFL veteran by some freak miracle, then you have provided proof of the effect repeated head trauma has upon the brain.

Antone Smith is great at doing one thing: running in a straight line very fast.

He is a liability as a blocker, which is why he has never earned substantial playing time.

Stop being silly.

EDIT: Dagnabbit! I just saw the Madden part. I saw troll-bait and I bit hard, like a rookie.

Grats on schooling me. The troll is strong in this one!

Edited by Oldskooler

Watching NFL games from a couch encrusted with decades of potato chip crumbs and pizza grease does not qualify you as an "NFL veteran".

If you ARE an NFL veteran by some freak miracle, then you have provided proof of the effect repeated head trauma has upon the brain.

Antone Smith is great at doing one thing: running in a straight line very fast.

He is a liability as a blocker, which is why he has never earned substantial playing time.

Stop being silly.

EDIT: Dagnabbit! I just saw the Madden part. I saw troll-bait and I bit hard, like a rookie.

Grats on schooling me. The troll is strong in this one!

He's copy/pasted this post in like 40 threads in the last 24 hours...don't feel too bad, someone had to bite sooner or later.

I am not even going to read any responses...... there is 1 legit answer if you are a falcons fan.

Sure everyone wants to win them all but any true falcon fan wants to beat the saints.

Last year did not live up to expectations but the fact that we beat the saints twice, including a win IN NO that effectively ended their season by knocking them out of the hunt for the division brings a smile to my face every since day.

Seeing Osi take a fumble the distance and wave bye bye to the saints season is a cherished memory.

Im picking the Eagles. It takes a LOT for me to pick a team over the Cowgirls that i want the Falcons to beat the most, but Chip Kelly pulled it off. Dude trying to run the Philadelphia Ducks up in Philly. I hope the Falcons knock him back to Oregon.

honorable mentions: Panthers ( cant stand cam newton), the Cowgirls and of course, the Aints..........

I too cannot stand Cam Newton!

Probably the Cowboys since the fans seem to think they're the best team now that their team is relevant for the first time since 2007 I think. Other than them, outside the division probably the Vikings and Texans. Both embarrassed us the last time we played them so I want payback.

Not Dallas. There is a possiblitlity that Romo won't be playing by our game. His Back has gotten bad and his pain lvls at 7 every day they say so depending on if he can stay out there it should be a turnover win.

I can say tho if I wanted a dream SB matchup of somehow the Football Gods bless us with an appearance give me Manning and the Broncos. It'll be like the battle of era's! Future Manning (Ryan) vs The Original

For some reason I would like that and it would be kinda scary. That be rematch of SB XXXIII. Where we got our A***** kicked. By another HOFer QB, John Elway. Ugh. Idk. just thinking about it.... I'd rather play the Patriots or Pittsburgh.