Football Gods

SyCo

Football Gods, I would like to thank you for once again blessing us piddly simpletons with your greatness that is the football season. I've come here today to ask you to grant health, speed, concentration, and consistency to our beloved Atlanta Falcons... and the Bulldogs as well, assuming the opposite will finally get Richt fired, then by all means inflict your fury upon Athens.

I understand injuries are apart of the game, so good health would be a great blessing, maybe one greater than we deserve from your holy mightiness. though I've brought you some offerings in hopes that you might bless our birds

MI0001921570.jpg?partner=allrovi.com

Please enjoy the MC Hammer CD. I Hope it fulfills your musical interest. Also available on cassette tape, if you so choose

348s.jpg

Lunch is on the varsity. Complimentary Prilosec also included

Domestic_goat_kid_in_capeweed.jpg

a goat

1991ToppsChipperJones.jpg

A very rare (common card edition, not desert shield) Chipper Jones rookie card. There was only 840,000 of these ever made.

I hope these items please you, and in return you grant our team good health in the 2015 season. thank you, and may the coin flip in your favor!

Football Gods, I would like to thank you for once again blessing us piddly simpletons with your greatness that is the football season. I've come here today to ask you to grant health, speed, concentration, and consistency to our beloved Atlanta Falcons... and the Bulldogs as well, assuming the opposite will finally get Richt fired, then by all means inflict your fury upon Athens.

I understand injuries are apart of the game, so good health would be a great blessing, maybe one greater than we deserve from your holy mightiness. though I've brought you some offerings in hopes that you might bless our birds

MI0001921570.jpg?partner=allrovi.com

Please enjoy the MC Hammer CD. I Hope it fulfills your musical interest. Also available on cassette tape, if you so choose

348s.jpg

Lunch is on the varsity. Complimentary Prilosec also included

Domestic_goat_kid_in_capeweed.jpg

a goat

1991ToppsChipperJones.jpg

A very rare (common card edition, not desert shield) Chipper Jones rookie card. There was only 840,000 of these ever made.

I hope these items please you, and in return you grant our team good health in the 2015 season. thank you, and may the coin flip in your favor!

Ummm, not to steer off topic, but I have that Chipper Jones card. Should I be excited? Lol