Pick Your Falcon

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm excited that Brawley is back. I'm a little confused because he's 1 on the depth chart, but I didn't hear Quinn mention him when discussing the oline. Quinn said Stone. I'd be shocked if Joe allowed that to happen. I want to see Julio continue to improve and hopefully stay healthy. I can only be setting myself up for disappointment as excited as I am for this season to start, but I'm #%(@ing excited. Quinn is infectious, I'd gladly run through a brick wall for the man right now, I can only imagine the team feels the same.

Sorry, that's two offensive guys. I wanna see Vic apply pressure.

I'm compiling the list.

So Hawley and Stone or Julio?

OFFENSE

WR 1

Julio Jones - RYNE

Leonard Hankerson - Yo_Lover

Marquez Clark

Carlton Mitchell

WR 2

Roddy White

Devin Hester - BleedBlack&Red

Justin Hardy - Lornoth

Eric Weems
Nick Williams

Bernard Reedy

LT

Jake Matthews - Falconcheff

Tyler Polumbus - alphaville

Matt Huffer

Eric Lefeld
Lamar Holmes

LG

Mike Person

Peter Konz

Adam Replogle

C

Joe Hawley

James Stone

Valerian Ume Ezeoke

RG

Chris Chester - B_Lo_Touchdowns

Jon Asamoah - The Don

Jared Smith

RT

Ryan Schraeder - Falcan Moore

Jake Rodgers

DeMarcus Love

Pierce Burton

TE

Jacob Tamme GATXBOI

Tony Moeaki - CrimsonFalcon

Levine Toilolo

Mickey Shuler
DJ Tialavea

WR

QB

Matt Ryan

T.J. Yates

Sean Renfree

RB

Devonta Freeman - DurtyBurdz155, FalconsFan#241

Tevin Coleman -PHALCONABERNATHY

Antone Smith - Barry Allen

Terron Ward
Jerome Smith

Michael Ford

FB

Patrick DiMarco - George Washington Worrylow

Collin Mooney - George Washington Worrylow

DEFENSE

DE 1

Vic Beasley Jr. - Falcan Moore, FalconsFan#241

Kroy Biermann - Barry Allen

Malliciah Goodman

Stansly Maponga - Dirtybird#11

DE 2

Tyson Jackson - PHALCONABERNATHY

Adrian Clayborn - GATXBOI

Cliff Matthews

Sam Meredith

DT 1

Ra'Shede Hageman - Yo_Lover, CrimsonFalcon

Jonathan Babineaux

Grady Jarrett - Crimson Falcon

Warren Herring

DT 2

Paul Soliai

Joey Mbu - alphaville

Ricky Havili-Heimuli

Derrick Hopkins

LB

Justin Durant - B_Lo_Touchdowns

Joplo Bartu

Marquis Spruill

Derek Akunne

LB

Paul Worrilow - The Don

Nate Stupar

Allen Bradford

LB

Brooks Reed

O'Brien Schofield

Tyler Starr - Lornoth

Boris Anyama

CB 1

Desmond Trufant - FalconsFan#241

Phillip Adams

Dezmen Southward

Akeem King

CB 2

Robert Alford

Jalen Collins - DurtyBurdz155

Kevin White

Jonathon Mincy

S

Ricardo Allen - BleedBlack&Red

Sean Baker

Robenson Therezie

Terell Floyd

S

William Moore

Kemal Ishmael - Dirtybird#11

Charles Godfrey

Damian Parms

SPECIAL TEAMS

K

Matt Bryant

KO

Matt Bosher

P

Matt Bosher

KR

Devin Hester

Eric Weems

PR

Devin Hester

Eric Weems

LS

Josh Harris

H

Matt Bosher

I'm excited that Brawley is back. I'm a little confused because he's 1 on the depth chart, but I didn't hear Quinn mention him when discussing the oline. Quinn said Stone. I'd be shocked if Joe allowed that to happen. I want to see Julio continue to improve and hopefully stay healthy. I can only be setting myself up for disappointment as excited as I am for this season to start, but I'm #%(@ing excited. Quinn is infectious, I'd gladly run through a brick wall for the man right now, I can only imagine the team feels the same.

Sorry, that's two offensive guys. I wanna see Vic apply pressure.

Stone has been starting at RG. That's probably why the confusion.

I'll take Hardy and Starr, though it should be known I can't watch the games until they're shown on NFLN because i'm an out-of-stater, so i may be late a few days for some of the games.

I know I have leverage here, but i think I'd be better off with Hardy. No knock to you, Lornoth.

I belive the falcons will win the superbowl this year bc of explosive offense and takeaway defense we have to lean on our strenghts tho heres the MASTERPLAN

#1 Juilio Jones- Feed this man the ball for 1800 yards and 16 touchdowns this year

#2Antone Smith- This year tone will break out and have a monster year 20 tds 2000 yards just feed him the ball 20-25 carrries a game...this guy can fly and make plays he is not the biggest but his football skills are on 1000 feed this man this will be our breakout player he will compete against AP and Bell for the best rb in the league this year i also see gordon having a big year

#3 Matt ryan---Run the ball on every first down and them pass 2nd and 3rd feed tone and use max protect on third and short and fire to white when they are blanketing julio also lean on tolio in the redzone

#4 Hester--Wildcard---Big year on special teams

#5 Trufant---Put trufant on the weakide and Shade help to the otherside and watch trufant island be born aka tufant the tree...

I have tested this theory on madden and i am top 100 i beat up on any and every team check my resume im on ps3 gamertag----SHOWTIME3MILS

Joey Mbu DT, 74

Strengths:

Maybe that there was little competition behind him for NT so he got a bunch of snaps. No other real positives.

Weaknesses:

No power, no penetration, easily handled.

Assessment:

He mostly played next to Grady Jarrett (just FYI) There was nothing really to see from Mbu. He was handled easily by the Tennessee oline. No penetration on pass plays. On the ground more than anyone should. No power. No speed.

For bonus coverage, he was outplayed easily by just signed #91 Hopkins. Hopkins had a couple of nice run stops in the 3rd and 4th. Comes off with much more power and awareness than Mbu. Wouldn't be surprised if Hopkins steals a lot of Mbu's snaps next week.

I'd give Mbu a D grade. D for demotion.

I belive the falcons will win the superbowl this year bc of explosive offense and takeaway defense we have to lean on our strenghts tho heres the MASTERPLAN

#1 Juilio Jones- Feed this man the ball for 1800 yards and 16 touchdowns this year

#2Antone Smith- This year tone will break out and have a monster year 20 tds 2000 yards just feed him the ball 20-25 carrries a game...this guy can fly and make plays he is not the biggest but his football skills are on 1000 feed this man this will be our breakout player he will compete against AP and Bell for the best rb in the league this year i also see gordon having a big year

#3 Matt ryan---Run the ball on every first down and them pass 2nd and 3rd feed tone and use max protect on third and short and fire to white when they are blanketing julio also lean on tolio in the redzone

#4 Hester--Wildcard---Big year on special teams

#5 Trufant---Put trufant on the weakide and Shade help to the otherside and watch trufant island be born aka tufant the tree...

I have tested this theory on madden and i am top 100 i beat up on any and every team check my resume im on ps3 gamertag----SHOWTIME3MILS

Yo man I think we should go for it on 4th and 26.

I took Jake Matthews as my Son last year, so I'll stick with Bloodline again this year...

I predict 4 games played, 5 TD drives; 3 FG drives, 0 sacks given up, injury free...

Do me proud, m' boy!

Alrighty, so I guess it's time to evaluate.

First off, Jake started exactly as predicted. One drive, one TD in the first preseason game. Gave up no sacks and no pressures. ZBS could use a little work, but Jake looked healthy, competent and confident against a Titans D that realizes they'll have to pick up some slack from their rookie-qb-led Offense.

next game vs Jets prediction... 5 drives, two TD's, one FG, one punt and one three and out as the Oline tries to get ZBS gel. The FG will come off a defensive turnover, BTW. Left side gives up a pressure on a blitz but not a sack. May get one penalty called on him, since it seems we always get the lion's share of flags thrown our way...