Pick Your Falcon

Good evening all. I've been on the boards for a little bit now and every year since my join someone (Tandy comes to mind) usually starts a thread that we the fans can pick players to give evaluations on after each preseason game. If someone could assist me by posting the depth chart in vertical format that would be great. I sit at home every evening and read through what I missed throughout the day and I gotta say right now I cannot contain my excitement. Here are the rules:

Each poster is limited to 2 players on the team, 1 offensive and 1 defensive player.

Within the first 24 hours following the game the poster must submit the strengths, weaknesses, and overall evaluation of their player's performance.

Finally, list a grade you would assign the player for their performance.

You may pick a player someone else has already chosen only once all players have been selected.

Prior to posting the synopsis, list the players name/position played that game/and number.

So I'll start with my selections.

Devin Hester and Ricardo Allen.

From you posters who know what I'm trying to accomplish please provide some input.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hags and Hank

Edit: If anyone else wants one of these guys feel free to say so. Especially if you know what you're looking for in those positions. I'll probably forget to watch them specifically.

Edit 2: Turns out I have work Friday so I will miss the game guys!!

Edited by Yo_Lover

I'm excited that Brawley is back. I'm a little confused because he's 1 on the depth chart, but I didn't hear Quinn mention him when discussing the oline. Quinn said Stone. I'd be shocked if Joe allowed that to happen. I want to see Julio continue to improve and hopefully stay healthy. I can only be setting myself up for disappointment as excited as I am for this season to start, but I'm #%(@ing excited. Quinn is infectious, I'd gladly run through a brick wall for the man right now, I can only imagine the team feels the same.

Sorry, that's two offensive guys. I wanna see Vic apply pressure.

Good evening all. I've been on the boards for a little bit now and every year since my join someone (Tandy comes to mind) usually starts a thread that we the fans can pick players to give evaluations on after each preseason game. If someone could assist me by posting the depth chart in vertical format that would be great. I sit at home every evening and read through what I missed throughout the day and I gotta say right now I cannot contain my excitement. Here are the rules:

Each poster is limited to 2 players on the team, 1 offensive and 1 defensive player.

Within the first 24 hours following the game the poster must submit the strengths, weaknesses, and overall evaluation of their player's performance.

Finally, list a grade you would assign the player for their performance.

You may pick a player someone else has already chosen only once all players have been selected.

Prior to posting the synopsis, list the players name/position played that game/and number.

So I'll start with my selections.

Devin Hester and Ricardo Allen.

From you posters who know what I'm trying to accomplish please provide some input.

WR 1

Julio Jones

Leonard Hankerson

Marquez Clark

Carlton Mitchell

WR 2

Roddy White

Devin Hester

Justin Hardy

Eric Weems

Nick Williams

Bernard Reedy