Cb Collins Struggling, Getting Constant 'tongue Lashings'

Also, quite frankly a lot (not all) of those saying he is going to be terrible and was a wasted pick are the same ones who do it every year pretty much solely because they're chapped about not getting the guy they wanted at that pick. People, well especially me, don't forget this stuff. I do remember and it really makes it easy to never listen to them or take them seriously.

Personally I wanted Bobby Hart. I'll be curious to see if he sticks with the Giants.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a couple guys in this thread that I'm seeing a similar pattern in the "I told you so" club.

Even if you're right, "I told you so" is an instant way to make people dislike you and get defensive. Makes you look like a class A jerk right off the bat. (you meaning these certain posters, not you Tugs, obviously)

i just dont understand how we can say "I told you so" on any rookie and we havent even played a preseason game yet. Positively or negatively. Kinda early dont you think?

Also, quite frankly a lot (not all) of those saying he is going to be terrible and was a wasted pick are the same ones who do it every year pretty much solely because they're chapped about not getting the guy they wanted at that pick. People, well especially me, don't forget this stuff. I do remember and it really makes it easy to never listen to them or take them seriously.

I'll admit I wanted 5-6 other guys ahead of Collins. The kid is a project needing work in technique and more so maturity and attitude. But as a Falcon fan, I hope I'm dead wrong about him.

I like him but he has to give HIMSELF one chance to play. That's not up to the fans. They are just speaking on what they see.

To me it's just like the fans who will be disappointed if Vic Beasley doesn't get 10 sacks as a rookie, they've already built in a caveat of how to judge him as a ROOKIE in the National Football League. We've already been "'Troffed" with the Collins pick. That's just silly.

To me it's just like the fans who will be disappointed if Vic Beasley doesn't get 10 sacks as a rookie, they've already built in a caveat of how to judge him as a ROOKIE in the National Football League. We've already been "'Troffed" with the Collins pick. That's just silly.

Let them. Then when he does well then they are wrong. No one will admit to it, but hey.

We are Troffed as long as he is still here. One way or another. He needed to leave with Smith.