Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dirtybird#11

Idk If Yall Have Heard But....

8 posts in this topic

Dennis is absolutely killing it on the Germany national team. Just his last game he dropped 35/11. That's ridiculous! But then again he is playing against some overseas competitors so take it with a grain of salt.... Anyways I'm ready for October to get here just as much as I am for Friday

He made it on the NBA 2K16 German cover over Dirk. That's pretty **** impressive.

a959d7444246f22ea62036c2128b29c9.jpg

What's the difference between the German edition overs ours? If I was to buy a German NBA 2k16 could I just flip the settings in game to English and it'd be just like the American version? I mean I really want Dennis on my cover!

But dead serious you guys it might be overseas, but still remember those guys are legit. He's just improving so much and sadly he might be the best draft pick we've made since Horford.

If Tim Hardaway turns out different than what we perceived of him in New York. We might not miss DMC.

But dead serious you guys it might be overseas, but still remember those guys are legit. He's just improving so much and sadly he might be the best draft pick we've made since Horford.

If Tim Hardaway turns out different than what we perceived of him in New York. We might not miss DMC.

Agreed. I like to see German Chocolate improving his game and I'm THJ, patterson, and pettaway can contribute big time also.