Can We Get Just One Update On Peter Konz?

Power I

I read this board more than I probably should and I don't recall a single time reading Konz's name when any report has talked about our offensive line rotation this off-season. Is he not practicing at all? If he is, is he at center? Guard? If he's still hurt and not practicing, I'll consider myself oblivious, but even one observation on what's going on with our former 2nd round pick would be nice.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest facelessman07

Saw him and Lamar at Krispy Kreme

As he was walking out I told him he might want to take a job application with him. Just in case...lol

Asked Jeanna Thomas about that via twitter:

Me: Hey Jeanna, thanks for all the Falcons info. What's up with Konz? Haven't heard his name at all in TC.

Jeanna: my pleasure! He's here, healthy, competing for backup role.

Me: Thanks for answering. How has he looked? You think he's on the bubble?

Jeanna: I think he sticks as a backup.

Asked Jeanna Thomas about that via twitter:

Me: Hey Jeanna, thanks for all the Falcons info. What's up with Konz? Haven't heard his name at all in TC.

Jeanna: my pleasure! He's here, healthy, competing for backup role.

Me: Thanks for answering. How has he looked? You think he's on the bubble?

Jeanna: I think he sticks as a backup.

Thanks for the smidgen of news. We all know he hasn't been good, but I definitely thought he would've at least been given one opportunity to run with the first team just for observation from a new coaching staff. I just thought it was strange that we haven't heard a single thing about him.

Guest facelessman07

Now he may suck but he's still an NFL lineman. I'll keep those comments to myself. lol

Nah, you can get large settlements in court

Another reason why he may need that job

lol

Thanks for the smidgen of news. We all know he hasn't been good, but I definitely thought he would've at least been given one opportunity to run with the first team just for observation from a new coaching staff. I just thought it was strange that we haven't heard a single thing about him.

It may actually be because they know he's going to be one of the backups and they need to figure who the others are.

Nah, you can get large settlements in court

Another reason why he may need that job

lol

This just in:

Local Falcon fan gets the s*** kicked out of him by potential cut candidate O-lineman. Said the victim through blinking in morse code: "It's ok, I'm going to sue, surely he's got some money left after being cut."

Guest facelessman07

This just in:

Local Falcon fan gets the s*** kicked out of him by potential cut candidate O-lineman. Said the victim through blinking in morse code: "It's ok, I'm going to sue, surely he's got some money left after being cut."

Actually I'm not "local"

Invalid report

This just in:

Was he blinking to a reporter named Shirley?

Guest facelessman07

It was my DLed impression.

Turrible

Needs more grammatical errors, substitute D-line for O-line, and mistakenly assume the player was Peria Jerry

And rain, lots of rain