The Game Vs. Houston

k-train

Arian Foster's Friday surgery will reattach Foster's groin muscle to the bone.

He'll soon be placed on injured reserve-designated for return, shelving Foster through Week 8 -- at which point he'll be eligible to practice -- and keeping him out of games until Week 10. Foster's injury is said to involve a 3-6 month recovery, meaning he's no lock to play even when eligible.
IMO they had next to nothing on offense as it was. Now they lost the one consistently good player. Yes, their D is staked on paper, but they gave up almost 20 points a game last year. Their O is gonna be hard pressed to put up 16ppg.
I saw a lot of folks write this game off as a loss for the Falcons when doing their predictions, but I just don't see that. I think we can put up 17-24 points on them, and I don't think they put up more than 14 on us.
We can win that game.

The Falcons running game was ranked 32 in the NFL. That is dead last. Saying we have a good offense is a stretch. More like average at best.

alot do to the fact that we had Steven Jackson and a bad o line which I wont say we greatly improved but we still improved those spots

Beasley is going to destroy theirs. So now what.

C'mon KoG you should know what's next. You're better than that.

Obviously we're going to have to hope that our running back's height, weight, muscular tone, and BMI "scares opposing defenders" including JJ Watt.

The Falcons running game was ranked 32 in the NFL. That is dead last. Saying we have a good offense is a stretch. More like average at best.

And yet ... even with that....

Our offense was ranked 8th in the league.

Our offense was ranked 12th in the league in points scored.

Our offense was ranked 11th in passing TD's.

Our offense was ranked 17th in rushing TD's.

Now, imagine an offense with an emphasis on improving the run game. If they do ..... and bring that run game from dead last to say ... I don't know ... middle of the road? Well, well, well .... !