• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest facelessman07

They have history, we don't

Just the way it is

If they don't talk about us after we win a few Lombardis, then we'll have an issue

I agree. It's annoying. But unfortunately, they're really good right now. They will probably be the team to beat in the NFC. I hope we can give them a run for their money.

They are really good right now? last i checked the season has not even started..cool.png Every year the cowboys are picked to go to the super bowl and every year they suck.. same ole song and dance.

Tell you what guys just finished watching the Cowboys o-lineon NFL Insiders and good lawd there good and it makes me jealous watching them.Man it would'nt matter who you put behind them there that good.

They must be really confident letting Murray walk.

Tyron Smith in my eyes now is thee best LT in F/ball.

Zach Martin and Travis Frederick are just really good man that line can go power zone get you however they want to.

I was impressed.

Tell you what guys just finished watching the Cowboys o-lineon NFL Insiders and good lawd there good and it makes me jealous watching them.Man it would'nt matter who you put behind them there that good.

They must be really confident letting Murray walk.

Tyron Smith in my eyes now is thee best LT in F/ball.

Zach Martin and Travis Frederick are just really good man that line can go power zone get you however they want to.

I was impressed.

They are pretty nice. One side note though. They were showing one on ones between the d-lineman and o-lineman a couple of days ago and Greg Hardy was man handling Lael Collins. It was interesting to see the rookie take his lumps againsts the vet. Edited by FentayeJones

They have been showing their training camp non stop.They can at least rotate to other teams adound the league. I woulnt mind checking out some other teams to see how they are looking.

I don't get why people still depend on ESPN and NFLN for coverage of anything. Just cruise the web for better insight.

I don't get why people still depend on ESPN and NFLN for coverage of anything. Just cruise the web for better insight.

Probably because football starts on Friday and everyone is gearing up to watch them some football? Streaming is free, why do people have Sunday Ticket? Same reason I do I imagine, to watch football their own way.

Probably because football starts on Friday and everyone is gearing up to watch them some football? Streaming is free, why do people have Sunday Ticket? Same reason I do I imagine, to watch football their own way.

But if it isn't giving you the information you want, it is readily available at your fingertips in other ways. And legally.