Why Are There So Many Cowboys Threads In Rc?

DatMan

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you mean the place that removed my stuff because their mommy begged me not to sue them. That place?

I don't care about that ..... I've set up another website and I'm making a killing selling decent pics for half price. For some reason these asian guys are buying them up by the sea can. Thanks for your contribution to the shuswap freedom 35 project slugger.

I got orders to fill. Be back in a few days. Hun.

I don't care about that ..... I've set up another website and I'm making a killing selling decent pics for half price. For some reason these asian guys are buying them up by the sea can. Thanks for your contribution to the shuswap freedom 35 project slugger.

I got orders to fill. Be back in a few days. Hun.

thanks again. those prices are hard to pass up

thanks again. those prices are hard to pass up

told you I had a surprise coming by the end of this week.

And all y'all said how I could not do anything about someone stealing my work. If stuff gets put on the site again. It'll be shut down for good. Even if one of y'all put it up, tree has to remove it. If he ignores again, bye bye site.

Lawyer jack said hi by the way.

told you I had a surprise coming by the end of this week.

And all y'all said how I could not do anything about someone stealing my work. If stuff gets put on the site again. It'll be shut down for good. Even if one of y'all put it up, tree has to remove it. If he ignores again, bye bye site.

Lawyer jack said hi by the way.

That selling your pictures stuff isn't funny when you're not there. I doubt anyone will have any reason to do that again

That selling your pictures stuff isn't funny when you're not there. I doubt anyone will have any reason to do that again

thank you. I hope you mean that.

It's my business and my reputation. And it's how I make money.

And I'm not sure if you saw. But right before I got banned I said. As long as nothing is done against my business, I'm staying out of y'alls hair. And I mean that.... I more then likely won't even do anything to tree. Unless he does it again.

The hilarious part is literally nobody was gonna do anything with those pictures but **** with you.

Then that's even twice as dumb. Part of the man's livelihood is his photos, and you guys were threatening theft of said livelihood in order to get a rise/troll Mash. It's really kind of stupid, especially if he got your site shut down. People in that camp dismissed his ability to affect you legally just because you thought it was internet games, and now I see no one is playing anymore when he starts to show the hammer in his back pocket. Hopefully this will be a lesson about picking your battles.

Then that's even twice as dumb. Part of the man's livelihood is his photos, and you guys were threatening theft of said livelihood in order to get a rise/troll Mash. It's really kind of stupid, especially if he got your site shut down. People in that camp dismissed his ability to affect you legally just because you thought it was internet games, and now I see no one is playing anymore when he starts to show the hammer in his back pocket. Hopefully this will be a lesson about picking your battles.

there isn't anything legal he can do about it. it's a matter of him harassing them and lying until they shut it down.

1. he lied about have a cease and desist. (copy and pasted templates arent legitimate)

2. he instigated arguments so he could screen shot things being said back to him

3. he admitted he knew no one was being serious, and admitted he only did it as retaliation for getting his feelings hurt.

Look, I've stayed out of their arguments and jokes for the most part. If you could see the steps he took in attempt to have the site shut down, it's insane.

football season is about to start, no time more patience for this silliness.

there isn't anything legal he can do about it. it's a matter of him harassing them and lying until they shut it down.

1. he lied about have a cease and desist. (copy and pasted templates arent legitimate)

2. he instigated arguments so he could screen shot things being said back to him

3. he admitted he knew no one was being serious, and admitted he only did it as retaliation for getting his feelings hurt.

Look, I've stayed out of their arguments and jokes for the most part. If you could see the steps he took in attempt to have the site shut down, it's insane.

football season is about to start, no time more patience for this silliness.

Hmmm, didn't know any of that.

I wish i was there to see it. I was there to see Tree posting all those threads and sticky them just to make fun of mash.

Taunting he stole his work and there was nothing mash could do about it.

He also said he wasnt gonna stop because stuff like this you dont stop for. I didnt see mash posting anything. Just more Treefiddy trying to bait everyone into his drama.

Now here you all are again back to recruiting everyone you can. Just a lot more humble this time.

Dude was contacting a whole legal team because of....?

Think about that.

Treefiddy could be breaking in a bank.... and someone would be like "hey that is a real thing?" who knew? Who would think breaking into a bank could be illegal.

Same thing with photo`s. He knew it was illegal. Joked about his lawyer being ready. I saw the threads where he made some cease and desist order just to joke him. He even stickyed it. Nothing but him talking crap in.

There is a terms of service and a usage contract he agrees to follow when he took out the site. To have them host it he agreed to it.

So fiddy is full of crap if he pretends he didnt know what he was doing. He broke their rules and almost got his own site taken down. Ironic.