The Atlanta Braves Are So Bad.........

Nono

This years Atlanta Braves are so bad______________?? Rhonda Rousey could play better than most any of these guys

Man it is so painful watching the Braves or looking up the score in the morning. They are anemic. I truly thought we would be a little better this year even with all the moves but this just sucks.

rhonda-rousey-435.jpg

Guest facelessman07

Is baseball anything but football? That's what you have to ask yourself.

It was a Michael Scott style sarcastic joke

They suck this year but I'm optimistic about the future with all the young pitching they've acquired. I was kind of shocked when they traded Alex Wood though. They must love the guy whose name I can't recall right now seeing as they went after him before the Dodgers signed him to that contract.

What is worse, as a braves fan.

1. Having a team who wins all the time until the playoffs where they choke/collapse

or

2.Having the current Braves, who stand no chance of winning anything ever.

1 seems like it would hurt from the tease standpoint. 2 just hurts all the time, but you know where the team stands.

1. Having a team who wins all the time until the playoffs where they choke/collapse

or

1 seems like it would hurt from the tease standpoint. 2 just hurts all the time, but you know where the team stands.

well said---I almost forgot about all the 1 & dones or September meltdowns

I really miss the Smoltz, Glavine, Maddux, Chipper days...

Hard to believe that world series team was 20 years ago.

Justice

Blauser

Jones

Lopez

Klesko

and my personal favorite

fred-mcgriff-121913.jpg

Hard to believe these guys only won one world series together. They were the only sports team the city had, and the city was happier that way. 90s Georgia boy nostalgia. You got joy watching them play.

Falcons gave no joy. I remember the Super Bowl the falcons were in, and how awful it was with the Elway worship. I think I turned it off to watch clueless on fox or something during halftime. Apparently a falcon player got caught trying to buy a working girl before the game too. My older brother always told me he was arrested for buying candylaugh.png .And then that next season Jamaal Anderson went down in like the first game without even being hit. He tried to juke and it was over. I don't even know if he ever even played again.

or

I can't say that I'm mad since what Hart has done has been what I've wanted to happen. There was no way in **** the team as it was had a chance in **** of winning it all with no farm system to make worthwhile trades and no budget room to sign worthwhile players, and what made it worse is that Heyward and Upton would have been free agents after this season and there would have been no one to replace them, plus the rotation was shaping up to be awful in the coming years. Better to have a ****** season than a ****** decade.

Still, it sucks to watch their recent run. Freeman is still trying to get back into the groove of things, Peterson and Maybin (still disappointed he wasn't traded) are slumping badly, and replacements for traded players aren't pulling their weight.

1995 lineup *wipes tear*

Marquis Grissom CF

Jeff Blauser SS

Chipper Jones 3B

Fred McGriff 1B

David Justice RF

Ryan Klesko LF

Javy Lopez C

Mark Lemke 2B

Greg Maddux / John Smoltz / Tom Glavine / Steve Avery / Kent Mercker P

I swear, trading Marquis Grissom for that jackleg hump Kenny Lofton is the worst move that franchise ever made. And they've made a lot of bad moves.

Guest facelessman07

Its like many of these couples that have been in relationships for 20+ years. Sex is virtually nonexistent so when it does actually happen you're pleasantly surprised

That's what tonight's win was like

Oh, and **** Fredi. Dude needs to be gone yesterday