Confederate Flag Rally At Stone Mountain Ga

Makaveli96

laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

Steve, I must admit, you are one determined individual, but let's not pretend that the State of Georgia didn't change the State flag a few years ago to that hideous blue flag that no one liked. I'll be the first to admit that I like the new one better. As for the Battle Flag issue, I think it is a wedge issue that is merely a distraction and focuses the spotlight on one issue when we should really be discussing something else. Black people need to be reminded that there are more black males either locked up in prison OR on probation right now in the U.S. (with Old Glory being the United States flag) than there was in slavery. Focus on why that is happening, not that dam flag!!!

qft

We been dancing around a racist flag since America was born.

Can you find in the Declaration of Independence or the U.S. Constitution the part that specifically speaks of, by, and for racism in this nation's founding? Failure to live up to ideals is different than forming a new nation just to support the institution of slavery.

Can you find in the Declaration of Independence or the U.S. Constitution the part that specifically that specifically speaks of, by, and for racism in this nation's founding? Failure to live up to ideals is different than forming a new nation just to support the institution of slavery.

It doesn't matter, genocide, slavery, all under old glory.

It doesn't matter, genocide, slavery, all under old glory.

And we've moved on from it and have worked to overcome our failures. The CSA's identity was that of a banana republic that wanted to preserve the institution of slavery. The very ideology of those who founded the nation was that of white supremacy. To support the CSA is to support their core values of the negro being an inferior race, and that the white man should hold dominion over them.

And we've moved on from it and have worked to overcome our failures. The CSA's identity was that of a banana republic that wanted to preserve the institution of slavery. The very ideology of those who founded the nation was that of white supremacy. To support the CSA is to support their core values of the negro being an inferior race, and that the white man should hold dominion over them.

Ah yes, people that didn't have slaves, fought and died for the small percentage of rich people that did owned slaves.