WR Benjamin, Funchess C+

TE Olsen, Dickson A

OL overall C-

DE Johnson, Ealy, Addison, Horton A

DT Lotulelei, Short, Edwards, Cole A

LB Davis, Kuechly, Thompson A+

CB overall C

Safety Boston, Harper, Lester, Coleman B-

I wanted Star so bad in that draft. I won't complain about what we did get though.

Guest facelessman07

Cam and the Panthers have 1 winning season. Get outta here with that team to beat ****.

That 1 winning season was enough to make them back to back NFC South champs the past 2 years

What does that say about our team?

Give credit where credit is due

They are the favorites, it is tough to argue that they aren't.

I think we are capable of winning it, but a lot has to come together quickly.

New schemes on both sides of the ball. The Online is possibly a ? Plus a new scheme. You also got fewer practices and even less in pads so it can make it more difficult for guys to gel.

I am optimistic that we can stay healthy, get it all together, and take the division though.

That 1 winning season was enough to make them back to back NFC South champs the past 2 years

What does that say about our team?

Give credit where credit is due

Well yeah, that's kinda the point with my post. Yes they won, but at the same time, our division has been horrible. Last year's game at Carolina really exemplified this, as it was basically two teams competing to see who could suck the least. In the last two years, it's been less about who is the "best" and more about which team is less awful.

They do have one **** of a front 7 though, I must admit.

Man, I live north of Charlotte and if.I want to listen to any sports talk on the way home from work Im forced to listen to Panty lovers. They broke down the division race a week or so back and never even mentioned Atlanta, good or bad. Then a few days later they had Schlereth on and he talked about Carolina and Saints clearly the top two, with the Panthers having the edge bc of defense. Said Tampa just doesnt have enough to contend. Not him nor the two local guys mentioned Falcons at all. I was like wtf?? Falcons are really hated on the radio here.

Edited by Dawggone

I know a lot of you hate DLed, but if this gets you worked up you're trying too hard. But did he say that the Panties were going to win or that they're the team to beat? If it's the latter, he's right. You're the champs until someone else takes it from you.

http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/football/carolina-looks-like-team-to-beat-in-nfc-south/nm97W/

FLOWERY BRANCH — The NFC South foes must try to catch up to the Carolina Panthers in 2015.

The Panthers pummeled the Falcons in the regular-season finale in 2014 to become the first team to repeat as the NFC South champions since the NFL’s realignment in 2002.