It's Here It's Here Hot Dam It's Here!

capologist

Camp is fine and all, and it does allow for more news and action BUT

Somebody wake me when we hit preseason. I need a game to watch. not a message board

With camp started though, you can actually start looking forward to preseason. Starting tomorrow, we'll get reports again, and, starting Monday, players will actually start hitting in pads. Add to that the reports from Friday night lights, and it's a lot easier to hold out now, than it was.

With camp started though, you can actually start looking forward to preseason. Starting tomorrow, we'll get reports again, and, starting Monday, players will actually start hitting in pads. Add to that the reports from Friday night lights, and it's a lot easier to hold out now, than it was.

For the folks that live in the Atlanta area, for us out of towners we don't really get that stuff. :( Bring on the preseason games because at least I get those on the tube.

For the folks that live in the Atlanta area, for us out of towners we don't really get that stuff. sad.png Bring on the preseason games because at least I get those on the tube.

You get exactly the same as I get. I was talking about the twitter updates, and articles, which is still better than what we were getting.