Roddy White Elects To Have Knee Drained

GTBF54

Should have had surgery IMO..........

Roddy White had his knee drained prior to June minicamp and expects the knee to be drained again during the 2015 season.

Knee drainings are generally routine, non-surgical procedures, but may be concerning for White coming off back-to-back injury-plagued seasons. White actually hinted doctors told him to have surgery, but he is going to play through the knee "irritation" instead. "It's not a concern to me because it's just like a little irritation," said White. "My cartilage in my knee is not smooth. It's kind of rippled. You can elect to have surgery, but I just decided not to because I'm not a surgery guy. I just don't want to do it." White turns 34 this November.
Source: ESPN.com
Jul 29 - 5:29 PM

Honestly when Roddy does retire or get cut instead of investing in another WR I'd like us to take that money and invest in the oline. Get back to that running/play action team we were from 2008-2012. I think that style suits Matty Ice the best.

Even a first round roolie wouldnt make as much as Roddy for 5 years at least. New rookie cap is kinda great for the team

Even a first round roolie wouldnt make as much as Roddy for 5 years at least. New rookie cap is kinda great for the team

Eh I'd rather use that 1st somewhere else. I think if we switch our style on offense Hardy would be a adequate #2. I really want to invest in oline heavy. Draft a olineman high and invest in FA. Follow that Cowboys mold.

I'm thinking this is exactly the reason Hankerson is being touted as the new #2 in some eyes. If he manages to stay healthy, it might be a really good thing. But yeah, this news (along with the bum signed today at OT) has really started to get under my skin and makes me wonder, what other dominos are going to fall...

Roddy is a strong man. I had an acl reconstruction in the 80's. The doc said your knee is puffy. Would you like me to drain it? I said sure. he unrolled the cloth and I saw a big needle and said wow. This was the anesthetic. When he shot me up he unrolled a little further an it looked like a horse needle! I kept my eyes closed and hoped for the best!

Roddy is a strong man. I had an acl reconstruction in the 80's. The doc said your knee is puffy. Would you like me to drain it? I said sure. he unrolled the cloth and I saw a big needle and said wow. This was the anesthetic. When he shot me up he unrolled a little further an it looked like a horse needle! I kept my eyes closed and hoped for the best!

Not at all the same type of procedure, but after my big accident where I nearly lost my arm I had to have it drained every day. I basically had a faucet in my arm though. They would just flip the valve open and the most unholy of liquids would pour out.

Not at all the same type of procedure, but after my big accident where I nearly lost my arm I had to have it drained every day. I basically had a faucet in my arm though. They would just flip the valve open and the most unholy of liquids would pour out.

tuggle'2 you are mucho hombre! Much respect my friend.

Dayum brah.