Important Question Time.. Who Will Joe Brawley Fight First This Year?

xskyx

He went crying to another linesman after Jacques Smith completely punked him....LOL...in training camp....LOL...on HBO...LOL...

Well, to be fair, half that **** seemed like it was scripted anyway, so I wouldn't be surprised if that was too. tongue.png

Well, to be fair, half that **** seemed like it was scripted anyway, so I wouldn't be surprised if that was too. tongue.png

Not the way Schraeder got a hold of Jacques. Did you see the way J.Smith's neck snapped back when Schraeder shoved him. Also, Schraeder put those paws on him too...that fight, didn't look scripted to me.

Not the way Schraeder got a hold of Jacques. Did you see the way J.Smith's neck snapped back when Schraeder shoved him. Also, Schraeder put those paws on him too...that fight, didn't look scripted to me.

No, I mean to whole bit about Smith "calling him out" felt scripted to me. In fact the entire "Joe Brawley" idea felt scripted to me. It was manufactured "drama."

No, I mean to whole bit about Smith "calling him out" felt scripted to me. In fact the entire "Joe Brawley" idea felt scripted to me. It was manufactured "drama."

Man...J. Smith tried to make a name for himself and "tried" Hawley...it didn't have a scripted feel to me. Hawley sounded surprised that a rookie would call him out like that....besides if it was scripted, that was way better than his attempts at "flopping" which we know fake...LOL..