Ex-Georgia Deputy Sheriff Indicted In Flash-Bang Raid That Maimed Toddler

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/22/us/georgia-indictment-flash-bang-case/

"Autry has not been arrested, Brickman said, but is expected to be arraigned next week."

They should do a no-knock raid on this POS cop's house in the middle of the night. Toss some grenades around, maybe slaughter a family pet or two.

how is scaring, injuring or killing any innocent acceptable to you just so some retribution on the ex deputy sheriff can be exacted?

how is scaring, injuring or killing any innocent acceptable to you just so some retribution on the ex deputy sheriff can be exacted?

I was being rhetorical, since there have been many recent incidents of police killing family pets under the guise of ensuring officer safety.

And I wouldn't call this **** innocent by any stretch of the imagination.

I was being rhetorical, since there have been many recent incidents of police killing family pets under the guise of ensuring officer safety.

And I wouldn't call this **** innocent by any stretch of the imagination.

the "innocent" I was referring to was the aforementioned family pet(s) you suggested be slaughtered as a means of making this **** feel some sort of remorse for his actions.

the "innocent" I was referring to was the aforementioned family pet(s) you suggested be slaughtered as a means of making this **** feel some sort of remorse for his actions.

Ah, okay. Again, I wasn't being serious about killing her pets, or throwing grenades, or even arresting her by means of a no-knock raid. I'm actually kind of against those types of things.

Heck, they (the county) weren't even offering to pay for the child's hospitalization and medical care.

And of course the sheriff found no wrongdoing in his office's internal investigation. Really tired of this "we investigated ourselves and came to the conclusion that we did nothing wrong" crap.

This country needs independent investigators/prosecutors for cases of suspected police brutality ASAP.

Institute civilian review boards that have teeth and destroy the police unions (which shouldn't even exist to begin with*) that keep these animals on the street.

* "All Government employees should realize that the process of collective bargaining, as usually understood, cannot be transplanted into the public service. It has its distinct and insurmountable limitations when applied to public personnel management. The very nature and purposes of Government make it impossible for administrative officials to represent fully or to bind the employer in mutual discussions with Government employee organizations." - Franklin D. Roosevelt, August 16, 1937

Institute civilian review boards that have teeth and destroy the police unions (which shouldn't even exist to begin with*) that keep these animals on the street.

* "All Government employees should realize that the process of collective bargaining, as usually understood, cannot be transplanted into the public service. It has its distinct and insurmountable limitations when applied to public personnel management. The very nature and purposes of Government make it impossible for administrative officials to represent fully or to bind the employer in mutual discussions with Government employee organizations." - Franklin D. Roosevelt, August 16, 1937

Been saying this for years. Ever since I lived in Chicago and watched as public unions tried to destroy the city. There was a cop that got a DUI and killed a guy on Thanksgiving morning when I lived there. Wreck happened right down the street from me. Yeah, he still has a job.

Edit - my bad, he actually killed 2 people. http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2010-06-04/news/ct-met-ardelean-court-20100604_1_erick-lagunas-officer-john-ardelean-oakdale-avenues