What Record Do You See Your Team With This Year?

Des-pool

if the D improves just a bit

and the O Line stays healthy

in this div with this schedule, Falcons could go 10-6 ,11-5 Maybe

He77 i will go even further than that, if everything goes our way and we stay fairly Healthy , we could be competing for a 1 or 2 seed, like was the norm around here before 2013

if the D improves just a bit

and the O Line stays healthy

in this div with this schedule, Falcons could go 10-6 ,11-5 Maybe

He77 i will go even further than that, if everything goes our way and we stay fairly Healthy , we could be competing for a 1 or 2 seed, like was the norm around here before 2013

IF pigs had wings they could fly.

I feel confident with 10-6 maybe better. The improvement in the running game will make us a much more balanced offense. Quinn will shore up the defense up into the top 15. So it is said, so it shall be written!

Next year...

...maybe.

Lofton, Graham, and a couple other guys.

I thought we were talking about defense. I'm not at all concerned about our offense. Graham and Stills will be missed but not un-replaceable. I don't get this notion that we are dead because we traded Graham when we were one of the best before him. In a lot of ways we made him what he is. Would he be the name he is now without us or certain other teams such as the Patriots? Anyway, Lofton will be replaced by Anthony. We did a lot in the draft the help our D. And we're bought in players.

Like I said, we've gained more than we've lost.