2015 Falcons Season Preview

Ovie_Lover

Actually saw this earlier, but was just too lazy to post. I loved watching DQ doing drills with the guys, running and teaching. Its like Willy Mo said in one of the minicamp interviews. He said DQ actually gets out there and puts cleats on (not really) and goes over it with them. Its one thing to say how to do something but some guys need that hands on and that's what he likes about this staff. I can't wait for training camp and preseason ball man.

Still dont understand why Freemen didnt get more carries. That among other numerous things is I guess indication old Smitty just got burned out and lost touch. I blame the heart scare he had. You can noticebly see the difference in Quinn from Smitty. Its like Leonidus vs loveable old Grandpa

I enjoyed the presentation. It was so nice to see some enthusiasm from the players and a coach that does more than talk. I am excited to see what we put on the field because I want a good season and believe we have the talent to perform much better than last year. I do think we will have a playoff year. A long time ago when I was learning my trade and how to handle subordinates, one of my old managers told me "if you want to motivate people let them see how hard you work." Dan Quinn was the right choice.

• 3 weeks later...